Across Border Visa Inc Career – Computer Network Technician Jobs in British Columbia. Across Border Visa Inc Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Computer Network Technician Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in Across Border Visa Inc Across Border Visa Inc Careers opportunity available for Computer Network Technician jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have Secondary School eligibility Computer Network Technician position can apply through the Across Border Visa Inc careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Computer Network Technician jobs in Across Border Visa Inc and other jobs in British Columbia.
Across Border Visa Inc Career – For Computer Network Technician Jobs In Vancouver, BC
Across Border Visa Inc Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Across Border Visa Inc Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Across Border Visa Inc Computer Network Technician Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Computer Network Technician Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for Across Border Visa Inc careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 30.00 an hour.
Across Border Visa Inc Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Across Border Visa Inc|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Computer Network Technician|
|Job Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 30.00 an hour|
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Computer Network Technician
Summit Digital System Ltd, located in Vancouver, BC has an open Computer Network Technician position.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented Computer Network Technician to join our team as soon as possible.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot computer workstations, network connections, and other computer systems issues
- Install computer hardware, networking software, and other software applications
- Operate consoles to monitor the performance of the system
- Provide services to clients, Implement data, software, and hardware security procedures
- Perform routine network check-up and troubleshoot problems
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software
- Respond to inquiries from clients by email or in-person
- Conduct test and resolve issues relating to the networking system of our clients
- Provide problem-solving services and also educate clients for normal troubleshooting
- Maintain records of troubleshooting and documenting in a professional manner for future reference
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, or related field is required OR one (1) year of work experience in a related field.