Ardene Jobs– Assistant Manager Jobs in Ontario. Ardene Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Assistant Manager Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Ardene. Ardene Careers opportunity available for Assistant Manager jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have High School Diploma or equivalent eligibility Assistant Manager position can apply through the Ardene careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Ontario this page all upcoming Assistant Manager jobs in Ardene and other jobs in Ontario.
Ardene Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Assistant Manager Careers In Toronto, ON
Ardene Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Ardene Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Ardene Assistant Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Assistant Manager Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Ardene careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 42,177.00 Per Year.
Ardene Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Ardene
Name of the Vacant Position – Assistant Manager
Job Location– Toronto, Ontario
Salary – $ 42,177.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Location: Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada
Location Details: Scarborough Town Centre
PostalCode: M1P 4P5
Requisition Number: 8139-504-AM-FT
Date Opened: November 3, 2022
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Manager (Supervisor of staff)
THIS COULD BE YOU!
Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a vibrant and highly motivated leader with an interest in fashion retail – we want to hear from you.
The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager to achieve sales objectives, improve employee performance and ensure efficient store operations. The Assistant Manager must lead by example and inspire their team to generate sales as well as provide outstanding customer service all while projecting the company’s culture and image.
In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager oversees all store operations.
- Assisting in the implementation of strategies to achieve the store’s sales and profit budgets.
- Oversee all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Providing excellent customer service and coaching their team accordingly.
- Comply with all head office requests regarding store operations.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing all other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience in a leadership role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management, and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
The average wage for this position is $17.50 per hour.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
What’s in it for you?
✓ Advancement opportunities
✓ Fun & inclusive environment
✓ Paid birthday off
✓ Wellness initiatives
At Ardene, you’re more than an employee – you’re part of a fun, dynamic and energetic family.
Ardene Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Leasing Analyst Careers In Montreal, QC
Ardene Jobs in Quebec:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Ardene Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Ardene Leasing Analyst Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Leasing Analyst Jobs in Quebec with relevant required experience can apply for Ardene careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 59,799.00 Per Year.
Ardene Jobs in Quebec Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Ardene
Name of the Vacant Position – Leasing Analyst
Job Location– Montreal, Quebec
Salary – $ 59,799.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Who We Are:
Hey, we’re Ardene!
We’re the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories – all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we’re on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
As Lease Analyst, you will report to the Leasing Paralegal. Your primary responsibility will be the analysis and processing of year-end lease invoices and adjustments. You will also be responsible for any other related project or function depending of the needs of the real estate department. Job responsibilities include:
CAM & Tax reconciliations:
- perform CAM and Tax reconciliations.
- analyze invoice backup as needed for CAM and Tax.
- communicate with landlords regarding inaccurate billings and maintain detailed notes regarding those communications.
- negotiate invoiced lease amounts directly with Landlords while maintaining a professional working relationship.
- maintain accurate records of status claim results with landlords using Excel; communicate disputes and collection efforts to management quarterly or upon request.
- Resolve disputes with landlords;
- Establish positive relations with landlords;
- Review and approve all business tax invoices.
- Handle abstract commercial lease documents;
- Other projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Relevant degree and minimum 3 years lease audit experience;
- 1-2 years practical experience in commercial real estate would be an asset;
- Ability to read and understand leases;
- Problem solver, resourceful and innovative decision maker with the ability to meet critical deadlines, including multiple and changing priorities;
- Must excel in ability to prioritize and multitask workload;
- Strong analytical skills and high competence in Word and Excel;
- High-level report writing and presentation skills.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.