AstraZeneca Jobs 2023 Director,Business Analyst and Various Jobs In Canada. Current AstraZeneca Vacancies 2023/2024. AstraZeneca Canada government Jobs 2023. AstraZeneca Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Mississauga. Latest AstraZeneca Jobs in Canada.
AstraZeneca Jobs 2023/2024 in Mississauga Apply For Director, Business Analyst and Various Job Opportunities
AstraZeneca Canada Jobs 2023:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Mississauga 2023, then there are various AstraZeneca vacancies that you can explore. AstraZeneca Mississauga offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. AstraZeneca recruitment post on AstraZeneca job portal presents various vacancies for people from Canada. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of AstraZeneca vacancies, highlight the AstraZeneca job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The AstraZeneca Canada conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the Canada. The AstraZeneca recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an AstraZeneca application form provided by the AstraZeneca. This AstraZeneca Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
AstraZeneca Jobs 2023 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment||AstraZeneca Careers|
|Name of Post||Director,Business Analyst and Various|
|Job Location||Jobs in Mississauga,ON|
|Trending Category||Jobs in Canada|
List of AstraZeneca Jobs 2023 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements|
|Associate Director, Oncology Outcomes Research||
|AZ Baselga Cancer Research Scholar, Medical Director||
|Change and Business Readiness Director||
|Senior IT Business Partner||
|Head of Audit – AstraZeneca Enabling Functions and Alexion||
|Business Analyst – Portfolio & Capacity Management||University degree (or equivalent) in business and or/sciences
Exposure to or experience of Portfolio analysis and management, either professionally or academically
Experience working in the pharma industry
Thorough knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
Experience in modelling and databases
Experience of effective working in a multi-cultural team
Proven stakeholder management
Flexibility to react to different customer needs for data/information
Experience of communicating complex information at a senior level (verbally and written)
Great technical skills and experience (excel, SQL, power BI, SMART Sheet, Airtable etc)
|Global Development Scientist Director Late Oncology||Bachelor’s degree with focus on life sciences or equivalent
Industry or academic experience in drug development
Detailed knowledge of GCP and other regulations governing clinical research.
General knowledge of 1) medical monitoring 2) Regulatory approval process in relevant countries; 3) pharmaceutical industry/R&D operations; 4) marketing and commercial fundamentals.
Ability to grow and maintain a high level of expertise in oncology therapeutic area.
Drug Development/Clinical Development Planning: Demonstrates the ability to undertake the planning, and timely organization of components of the clinical development plan and work with other functions to achieve successful study initiation and execution.
Ability to drive/contribute to protocol design, writing and implementation
Demonstrates solid understanding of methodology in the design, conduct, review and interpretation, and presentation of clinical research.
|Content Strategist & Innovation Lead||
|HR Solutions Partner||
|View All Profile → Click Here|
How to Apply for AstraZeneca Jobs 2023?
- Identify AstraZeneca Job Search Criteria: For AstraZeneca job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.careers.astrazeneca.com official page of AstraZeneca company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of AstraZeneca company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Canada, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Canada!
AstraZeneca Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Global Regulatory Affairs Director Careers In Mississauga, ON
AstraZeneca Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. AstraZeneca Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Global Regulatory Affairs Director Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Global Regulatory Affairs Director Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Global Regulatory Affairs Director careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 144,389.00 Per Year.
AstraZeneca Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – AstraZeneca
Name of the Vacant Position – Global Regulatory Affairs Director
Job Location– Mississauga, Ontario
Salary – $ 144,389.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
ASTRAZENECA in Canada
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, we’ve been recognized as one of Greater Toronto Area’s Top Employers for 7 straight years. Our collaborative work environment fosters knowledge-sharing, decision-making, and entrepreneurial thinking. Our employees have the opportunity to work across teams, functions, and even the globe. With a commitment to sustainability, we’re working towards making a meaningful impact where society needs it — health. We know the health of people, the planet and our business are interconnected, each impacting the others.
Within Oncology Regulatory Science and Strategy (ORSS) we bring hope and solutions to patients with unmet needs across the globe. As Regulatory professionals working on Oncology products, we work in areas of unmet need and take innovative regulatory approaches to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We work across our pipeline and the business to get medicines to patients as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The Regulatory Affairs Director (RAD) provides strategic and operational regulatory leadership to the development, commercialization and life cycle management of assigned product(s). You will serve as the global regulatory lead (GRL) on early stage projects or specific indications of larger programs, or as regional regulatory lead. You’ll contribute significantly to overall product and clinical strategy. The role plays a key role influencing regulatory authorities through regular contacts to improve regulatory outcomes. The RAD leads cross-functional teams in major regulatory submissions (NDA, IND/CTA), health authority interactions, label discussions, and securing NDA/BLA approvals. As a GRL, the RAD leads the Global Regulatory Strategy Team (GRST) in formulating Global Regulatory strategy and delivering on NDA Filings and Approvals. Alternatively, as a regional regulatory lead, the RAD is a member of the GRST and is accountable for providing the region-specific Regulatory strategy and advice. The RAD serves as the face of the company with health authorities.
What you’ll do
- Accountable for leading the development and implementation of the regional or global regulatory strategy for a product/group of products. Ensures that the strategy is designed to deliver rapid approval with competitive labeling in keeping with the properties of the product(s) and the needs identified by the business, markets and patients. This includes health authority engagement strategy and considerations of expedited regulatory programs.
- Lead cross-functional Teams in major health authority interactions. This includes setting the strategy and planning for the interaction, driving the formulation of the briefing document focused on strategy and scientific content, leading the team through meetings rehearsals, and moderating the meeting itself.
- Lead a Global Regulatory Strategy Team (GRST) of key contributing members from the regions, emerging markets, RA CMC, Labelling and members of the submission and execution team. Participate in coaching, and performance feedback to members of your GRST.
- May (depending on role and project) represent Regulatory Affairs on Global Product Teams (GPTs) providing strategic Regulatory advice and be accountable for all Regulatory activities
- Accountable for the delivery of all regulatory milestones on your team including assessment of the probability of regulatory success based on a thorough assessment of regulatory risks and mitigations. Lead preparation of the regulatory strategy document and target product labeling.
- Demonstrate strategic leadership skills contributing to effective product development. Provide team leadership and participate in coaching, and performance feedback to members of the GRST.
- Accountable for initiating and delivering key regulatory documents and plans and leading the negotiations with health authorities.
- Lead the objective assessment of emerging data against aspirations and update senior management on project risks/mitigation activities.
- Ensures appropriate planning and construction of the global dossier and core prescribing information led by the respective teams. Accountable for product maintenance, supply and compliance activities associated with marketed brands.
- Partner with marketing companies (countries) and regional regulatory affairs staff to influence developing views/guidance.
Essential for the role
- An advanced degree in a science related field and/or other appropriate knowledge/experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience of regulatory drug development or equivalent, and experience with major Health Authority interactions. Prior experience with phase 3 design including end of phase 2 health authority interactions is desired. Contribution to a regulatory approval including leading response team and labelling negotiations would be a plus.
- A solid knowledge of regulatory affairs within at least one therapeutic area in early and late development.
- Demonstrated competencies of strategic thinking, strategic influencing, innovation, initiative, leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to think strategically and critically and evaluate risks to regulatory activities.
- A good understanding of guiding principles in drug development such as benefit/risk profile, dose selection or statistical design.
- Broad background of experience working in pharmaceutical business and prior experience in several areas within regulatory affairs. Experience in relevant therapy area (small molecules & biologics) is preferred.
- Ability to work strategically within a complex, business critical and high-profile development program.
- Critical thinking on current global regulatory science questions and good understanding of the corresponding scientific and clinical components
This is the place to make a meaningful impact – on patients’ lives and your personal growth. It’s both rewarding and inspiring, and it’s what keeps us motivated every day.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 7 years:https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards:https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Browse AstraZeneca’s YouTube channel to find out more about us:https://www.youtube.com/user/astrazeneca
Are you interested in working at AZ, apply today!
AstraZeneca is committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect employees, our customers and the healthcare systems in the communities in which we serve. In an effort to protect the wellbeing of our employees and customers, full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of all positions at AstraZeneca. As such, all offers of employment will be conditional upon either (i) proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or (ii) proof of need for accommodation under relevant human rights legislation, and AstraZeneca’s determination that the requested accommodation can be provided without undue hardship. You will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or proof of need for accommodation during our background screening process.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion and providing a workplace that is free from discrimination.AstraZenecais committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Such accommodation is available on request in respect of all aspects of the recruitment, assessment and selection process and may be requested by emailing [email protected].
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.