ATCO Jobs 2023 Engineer,Manager and Various Jobs In Canada. Current ATCO Vacancies 2023/2024. ATCO Canada government Jobs 2023. ATCO Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Lethbridge. Latest ATCO Jobs in Canada.
ATCO Jobs 2023/2024 in Lethbridge Apply For Engineer,Manager and Various Job Opportunities
ATCO Canada Jobs 2023:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Lethbridge 2023, then there are various ATCO vacancies that you can explore. ATCO Lethbridge offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. ATCO recruitment post on ATCO job portal presents various vacancies for people from Canada. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of ATCO vacancies, highlight the ATCO job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The ATCO Canada conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the Canada. The ATCO recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an ATCO application form provided by the ATCO . This ATCO Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
ATCO Jobs 2023 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment||ATCO Careers|
|Name of Post||Engineer,Manager and Various|
|Salary||CAD 51.48 per hour|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lethbridge|
|Last Date to Apply||20/10/2023|
|Trending Category||Jobs in Canada|
List of ATCO Jobs 2023 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements||Last Date|
|Salad and Sandwich Maker
|SCADA Specialist / Engineer||
|System Operator II||
|Manager, Digital & Performance Marketing||
|View All Profile → Click Here|
How to Apply for ATCO Jobs 2023?
- Identify ATCO Job Search Criteria: For ATCO job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.atco.com official page of ATCO company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of ATCO company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Canada, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Canada!
ATCO Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Distribution System Planning Engineer Careers In Edmonton, AB
ATCO Jobs in Alberta :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. ATCO Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently ATCO Distribution System Planning Engineer Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Distribution System Planning Engineer Jobs in Alberta with relevant required experience can apply for ATCO careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 72,900.00 Per Year.
ATCO Jobs in Alberta Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – ATCO
Name of the Vacant Position – Distribution System Planning Engineer
Salary – $ 72,900.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
ATCO is committed to providing and maintaining a safe environment for our employees, contractors, partners, and customers. As part of this unwavering commitment to safety, all ATCO employees and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or provide proof of exemption.
Always there. Anywhere. That’s us! We are committed to delivering inspired solutions for a better world. We care about our communities, we care about each other, and we care about showing up for those who need us. We never break a promise and we have the courage to do the right thing, even when it’s hard. We take pride in holding ourselves to the highest standard of integrity and excellence in all that we do.
Reporting to the Supervising Engineer, Distribution System Planning this position is responsible for ATCO Electric’s 25 kV grid development and planning of the distribution system to provide exceptional services to our customers. This area of responsibility will require technical skills in distribution power system planning as well as distribution protection.
- Develop distribution area studies to ensure the proper and proactive planning of the distribution system to enable customer connections and reliability of all customers
- Lead distribution deficiency analysis and report to meet AESO requirements. Use technical and non-technical alternative analysis. Ensure good documentation of studies and decisions as project evolves
- Update the distribution system capacity map to facilitate expedited connections of small customers and DER customers
- Completes area protection reviews
- Maintain Distribution Planning models in CYME
- Develop load forecasts for the AESO
- Work collaboratively with Transmission Planning, AESO and Asset Management
Planning Technical Support
- Provide technical support on company initiatives including 8760 planning, grid modernization, distribution FACTS devices, new protection apparatus, energy storage etc
- Support the connection of Distribution Energy Resources including protection schemes
- Complete utility arc flash hazard assessments including maintaining system arc flash maps and incident investigations
- Support the updates of ATCO’s Planning Standards, Guidelines, Tools and Templates
- Provide study support for Power Quality investigations
- Provide Planning Technical Support for all Planning groups
- Support the Customer Connection Model and Large Distribution Project Process
- Complete the Distribution Planning Specification including voltage regulation, ampacity limitations, switching behavior
- Develop protective schemes and issue settings for programmable devices
- Preparation of distribution protection data for Transmission protection designers
- Create and update settings for voltage regulation and D-SCADA devices
- Complete fault studies as required by customers
- Ground potential rise calculations
- Motor start studies
- Drafting and design of project SLDs
- Work with Key Accounts and Operations to exceed customer expectations
- Identifies innovative ways to meet and exceed customer experience expectations, improve service delivery and reduce costs
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited University
- Professional Engineering (P.Eng.) designation with APEGA
- 2-5 years of related utility experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding problem solving, decision making, and organization skills
- Programming experience with Python or VBA and strong Excel and database skills is an asset
- Experience with modeling software such as CYME, PSS/E, or Aspen is an asset
What We Offer:
- A culture based on caring, integrity, agility, collaboration, and striving for excellence
- Competitive compensation
- Flex benefits
- Tuition assistance program
- Training and mentorship programs
- Charitable donation matching
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
ATCO Electric is part of ATCO Ltd. With approximately 6,000 employees and assets of $23 billion, ATCO is a diversified global holding corporation with investments in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management), Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales), Transportation (ports and transportation logistics) and Commercial Real Estate. More information can be found at www.ATCO.com. ATCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.