Audcomp Career – Technician,Computer Field Service Jobs in Ontario. Audcomp Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Technician,Computer Field Service Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Audcomp. Audcomp Careers opportunity available for Technician,Computer Field Service jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Secondary (high) school graduation eligibility Technician,Computer Field Service position can apply through the Audcomp careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Technician,Computer Field Service jobs in Audcomp and other jobs in Ontario.
Audcomp Career – for Technician,Computer Field Service Jobs In Ancaster, ON
Audcomp Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Audcomp Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Audcomp Technician,Computer Field Service Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Technician,Computer Field Service Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Audcomp careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 40,000 – 50,000 a year.
Audcomp Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Audcomp|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Technician,Computer Field Service|
|Job Location||Ancaster, Ontario|
|Salary||$ 40,000 – 50,000 a year|
Education:- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience:- 3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies; Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment; Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies; Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults; Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Networks; MS Windows; MS Office
- Type of Service and Repair
- Computers and peripherals
- Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service; In shop; Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Values and ethics; Organized