Aviva Jobs 2023 Manager,Engineer and Various Jobs In Canada. Current Aviva Vacancies 2023/2024. Aviva Canada government Jobs 2023. Aviva Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Toronto . Latest Aviva Jobs in Canada.
Aviva Jobs 2023/2024 in Toronto Apply For Manager,Engineer and Various Job Opportunities
Aviva Canada Jobs 2023:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Toronto 2023, then there are various Aviva vacancies that you can explore. Aviva Toronto offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Aviva recruitment post on Aviva job portal presents various vacancies for people from Canada. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Aviva vacancies, highlight the Aviva job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Aviva Canada conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the Canada. The Aviva recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Aviva application form provided by the Aviva. This Aviva Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Aviva Jobs 2023 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment||Aviva Careers|
|Name of Post||Manager,Engineer and Various|
|Job Location||Jobs in Toronto|
|Trending Category||Jobs in Canada|
List of Aviva Jobs 2023 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements|
|Investment Reporting Change Manager||
|Senior Customer Analytics Manager||
|Estimateur dommages automobiles||
|Agent assurance de dommages||
|IT Controls Manager||University/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or IT is a must
5+ years’ experience in IT risk, IT compliance, or IT audit
Demonstrated proficiency in leading technology control relative initiatives, managing multiple and changing priorities and delivering results in a matrixed environment
Proficiency and resourcefulness in identifying and analyzing relevant data and information and defining critical issues and alternatives
Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship management and communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates with CISA, ITIL and/or PMP designations
|JR Lifestyle Underwriter||
|Cybersecurity Incident Response Manager||
|Intermediate/ Senior Lifestyle Underwriter||
|View All Profile → Click Here|
How to Apply for Aviva Jobs 2023?
- Identify Aviva Job Search Criteria: For Aviva job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.avivaindia.com official page of Aviva company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Aviva company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Canada, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Canada!
Aviva Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Learning Consultant Careers in Toronto, ON
Aviva Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Aviva Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Aviva Learning Consultant Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Learning Consultant Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Aviva careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 69,433.00 Per Year.
Aviva Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Aviva
Name of the Vacant Position – Learning Consultant
Salary – $ 69,433.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Work in collaboration with the L&D team to design, develop and deliver solutions that create an end-to-end learning experience with a focus on workshops and interactive digital delivery
Proactively identify training needs, present recommendations, and deliver on learning objectives that are driven by strategic business goals
Using a consultative approach, work with your team, subject matter experts and senior leaders across multiple business functions to deliver one consistent experience nationally
Be the customer champion when collaborating and advising collaborators in determining training needs and appropriate delivery method
Stay on top of standard methodologies/emerging industry trends in learning and development to support innovative learning experience design
Training delivery in multiple environments (Virtual, in-class, video, e-Learn)
Accountable for ensuring that training scheduling, participant enrolment, measurements/metrics and the maintenance of appropriate tracking/record keeping is complete
Coordinate training logistics (for example: facilities, materials)
Demonstrate your strong project management, content management, and design skills to develop multi-purpose learning content in areas such as self-paced and mobile learning
Find opportunities to apply data collection and feedback mechanisms throughout our learning solutions to generate data-driven, practical insights
Experience/Skills and Attributes: Do I have what it takes?
3-5 years’ experience in delivering technical learning solutions
Commercial Insurance experience is an asset
Public speaking and comfortable delivering training in front of a classroom, on MS Teams or
Ability to break down complex, technical processes into simple, logical steps
Proven track record to work independently, get results through collaborative, outcomes-focused relationships with multiple internal partners
Strong initiative to identify and address learning program needs
Strong customer focus, leadership, negotiation, and decision-making skills
Problem solving, and analytical thinking skills with ability to lead, empower, challenge and influence cross functional teams and deliver superior results in a matrixed reporting environment
Knowledge of instructional design methodology, rapid design/development methodologies, adult learning theory, research methodology, and assessment tools
Experience working with Rise 360, Articulate Storyline, Vyond and Elucidat authoring tools is an asset
Certified Training and Development Professional Designation or Adult Education Qualifications is an asset
CIP/FCIP an asset