AX Source Jobs– Digital Content Writer Jobs in Ontario. AX Source Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Ontario. Upcoming Ontario Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Digital Content Writer Jobs in Ontario can check here Ontario Government Jobs in AX Source. AX Source Careers opportunity available for Digital Content Writer jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have required eligibility Digital Content Writer position can apply through the AX Source careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Digital Content Writer jobs in AX Source and other jobs in Ontario.
AX Source Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Digital Content Writer Careers in Oakville, ON
AX Source Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. AX Source Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently AX Source Digital Content Writer Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Digital Content Writer Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for AX Source careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 44,271.00 Per Year.
AX Source Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – AX Source
Name of the Vacant Position – Digital Content Writer
Job Location – Oakville, Ontario
Salary – $ 44,271.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
We are in search for a Digital Content Writer to support our sales and marketing strategies. In this role, selected candidate will be responsible for producing marketing and social media content in a variety of formats to best communicate the value of the company’s services worldwide. Among other important skills, the ability to work seamlessly as part of a small team in a productive and efficient manner. The candidate must possess excellent communication and leadership skills. The individual will work closely with the sales & marketing team to monitor performance of all digital marketing initiatives in order to generates results.
- Composition of post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Oversee and create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provide information across a wide variety of digital platforms to help drive organic growth
- Active involvement in the content development and maintenance of company’s website
- Continuously monitor regulatory updates to the industry to source content
- Support the development of the company’s social media strategy and expanding our social media presence
- Maintain and identify customers’ needs and produce content that is highly relevant to our target audience
- Analysis of scientific & regulatory work to generate white papers to support the consulting business
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Researching new topics to find unique insights that provides our readers with new, useful information and advice
- Undertake any administrative tasks to ensure the function and coordination
- Hands-on knowledge of sales and marketing techniques; commercial experience is an asset
- Well-organized; ability to multi-task and possess excellent time management skills
- Able to manage multiple content creation projects at one time
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in proof-reading, writing and project completion
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable to readers
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ad words etc.)
- Minimum college-level diploma from an accredited institution in Marketing & Communications (or a related equivalent program)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Prior experience in life sciences is an asset