Benefit Cosmetics Jobs– Retail Account Manager Jobs in Toronto. Benefit Cosmetics Careers Jobs in Toronto. Latest Toronto Government Jobs. Get City of Toronto Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Toronto Jobs Seekers who are looking for Retail Account Manager Jobs in Toronto, can check here Toronto Government Jobs in Benefit Cosmetics. Benefit Cosmetics Careers opportunity available for Retail Account Manager jobs in Toronto.
Candidates who have required eligibility Retail Account Manager position can apply through the Benefit Cosmetics careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Retail Account Manager jobs in Benefit Cosmetics and other jobs in Toronto.
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Retail Account Manager Careers In Toronto, ON
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs in Toronto :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Benefit Cosmetics Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Benefit Cosmetics Retail Account Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Retail Account Manager Jobs in Toronto with relevant required experience can apply for Benefit Cosmetics careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 60,408.00 Per Year.
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs in Toronto Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Benefit Cosmetics
Name of the Vacant Position – Retail Account Manager
Job Location – Toronto, Ontario
Salary – $ 60,408.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
The Retail Account Manager (RAM) is responsible for all aspects of driving and achieving the retail sales and budget goals in their assigned territory and door allocation. The RAM will work to develop and grow the Benefit business through retail team development, training, merchandising, events and by setting objectives and achieving sales results. The RAM will act as an ambassador for the Benefit brand and motivate the retail team through passion and enthusiasm, and by exemplifying the Benefit culture and DNA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Achieve and/or exceed daily, monthly and annual sales goals within allocated territory/retail doors.
· Develop and implement an action plan to achieve comp door sales growth in order to maximize sales, productivity and profitability.
· Effectively plan, coordinate and execute marketing-driven events, including new product launches and new store openings, to achieve sales objectives, build brand awareness and maximize long lasting sales impact.
· Review weekly, monthly and annual sales results with Regional Manager; report % R/O and % year-on-year.
· Identify and communicate ongoing successes/achievements, opportunities/threats and competitive information.
· Work closely with individual doors to identify and manage business-building opportunities to ensure achievement of sales and comp door growth objectives.
· Schedule business meetings with key retail contacts a minimum of once per month or in every visit if less than once per month; plan agenda and be prepared with objectives, opportunities, results and discussion items.
· Conduct Brand Business Reviews (BBR) and strategize with retail partners to achieve retail sales growth.
· Analyze and communicate all stock concerns to appropriate retail personnel to ensure appropriate stock levels.
· Identify Benefit brand rank and develop and adjust strategies to increase rank. Must have a thorough and current handle on competition’s structure and strategies in assigned accounts.
· Recruit, train and manage freelance makeup artists in order to maximize sales impact at top volume doors.
· Establish and maintain first-rate working relationships with retail partners and colleagues.
· Check email daily and respond to all requests within 24 hours.
· Manage all company expenses within parameters set forth in T&E Policy.
· Plan and manage schedule a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
· Teach, coach, motivate and train retail staff while adhering to the retail partner’s policies and guidelines.
· Educate retail partners by way of formal or informal training on product knowledge and new product introductions, application techniques and Benefit’s unique brand DNA; execute Committed and Blended trainings with Sephora doors based on Sephora guidelines and expectations.
· Plan, coordinate and execute organized training sessions as outlined above; provide updates and information to NSM/RSM and NED by stated deadlines.
· Plan, organize and execute Benefit Beauty University (BBU) trainings where applicable.
· Consistently review training and knowledge of retail staff using the Store Visit Checklist and work with NSM/RSM and NED to maximize retail results and productivity.
· Build energy and excitement around the Benefit brand and win share of mind and share of heart with all retail employees.
· Schedule and execute Sephora monthly training visits and utilize the Committed, Express Committed, or Blended training modules.
· Execute and complete seasonal updates and new store installations within designated timelines and according to brand expectations.
· Report and manage all merchandising and maintenance issues/updates to the Visual Merchandising Manager and NSM/RSM for immediate follow up.
· Communicate and manage all stock concerns to Regional Manager and retail contacts, and ensure appropriate stock levels to support retail sales plan.
· Follow up with Sephora Store Operations to ensure gondola updates are completed within one week of the date given by Benefit Global Merchandise Manager.
- Management of Brow Bar business in territory
- Management of all Benefit Aestheticians including recruiting, hiring, performance management, scheduling, payroll entries.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Demonstrate consistent and reliable attendance.
· Communicate with clients, employees, and business partners in a clear and professional manner.
· Must be comfortable having physical contact with clients.
· Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle to travel for work purposes are required as an essential duty of this position.
· Maintain polished, stylish and professional appearance, including full makeup application while in store.
· Flexibility to travel within Canada occasionally is required.
· Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays. (Workweek typically Tuesday-Saturday; one Saturday off per month).
· Ability to receive and store collateral.
· Thrive in a fast paced business environment where flexibility is a key characteristic.
· Value people, build strong positive relationships and treat others with respect.
· Ensure that Benefit offers the highest possible level of customer service.
· Ability to work in a fragrance filled-retail environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 3-4 years retail experience. (Cosmetics experience preferred)
· Proven strong sales and customer service track record.
· Exceptional communication, leadership and presentation skills.
· Proficient at analyzing numbers.
· Adept at problem solving and ability to manage change in a positive manner.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work independently and self-motivated
· Be passionate and tenacious.
· Act professionally, ethically and with integrity to use good judgment.
· Prioritize most urgent business needs; strong time management.
· Strong attention to detail while simultaneously being capable of seeing the ‘whole picture.’
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Counter Manager Careers In Cookstown, NI
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs in Cookstown :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Benefit Cosmetics Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Benefit Cosmetics Counter Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Counter Manager Jobs in Cookstown with relevant required experience can apply for Benefit Cosmetics careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 18.00-25.00 Per hour.
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs in Cookstown Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Benefit Cosmetics
Name of the Vacant Position – Counter Manager
Job Location – Cookstown, Ontario
Salary – $ 18.00-25.00 Per hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Counter Manager – Cookstown
Calling all rule-breakers, innovators & fun-loving self-starters! Are you smart, sassy & scrappy? Do you love to laugh out loud? You’re just what we’re lookin’ for, Gorgeous!
We’re Benefit Cosmetics, the indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Founded in 1976 by twins Jean & Jane Ford in San Francisco, today we’re in 59 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 6,000 trained service experts worldwide. At Benefit, we believe laughter is the best cosmetic, because when we’re laughing & having fun, that’s when we’re our most beautiful. We’re known to work smart & laugh hard. Sound like you? You’ve come to the right place!
We’re living proof that premium brands don’t have to be serious. Let others do all the science and molecule stuff – we’re here to transform customers into better versions of themselves, and have a ton of fun doing it.
It means looking good and staying positive – every customer you approach will see you as the face of our brand. You’re going to love doing all those makeovers with our best-selling products, and they’ll love you for making them look amazing.
The Counter Manager has overall responsibility for the achievement of Benefit retail objectives in store. By leading your team by setting the perfect example, you will maximise all sales opportunities and ensure that the team provides the best customer service and shopping experience possible.
- Management – Managing Brow and Beauty advisors by motivating staff and delegating roles, ensuring sales targets are met, and high customer service standards are maintained.
- Sales Goals – Achieving counter and service sales targets agreed with the area manager through delegating to Brow and Beauty advisors, making connections with customers, demonstrating products, carrying out beauty/brow services, and booking repeat appointments.
- Brow services – Waxing, Tinting, and tweezing to ensure customers love their brows and book repeat appointments. (Full training will be provided to make you a Brow Expert!)
- Teamwork – Through daily team meetings, effective communication, and recognition of positive work you will ensure the in-store teams remain motivated and work to achieve individual and counter targets
- Promotion and Special Events – Building business with innovation by creating both in-store and external events through linkups, interdepartmental events, and counter events including new product releases and charity events.
- Stock – Ensuring the counter remains stocked at all times and reporting any concerns to the area manager immediately.
- Communication – You will be responsible for communication between store/department managers and area managers as well as maintaining high levels of open communication on the counter.
- Administration – You will be responsible for ensuring daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly administration is completed, and where necessary assisting with area manager administration.
- Staff Rotas – You will ensure staff rotas are completed fairly and on a monthly basis.
- Hygiene and Housekeeping – You will ensure the counter and displays are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Team members will be required to work weekends, late nights, and bank holidays.
Benefit is filled with both laughter and hard work – making us a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who puts the word “no” before the word “problem,” then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.
We use video interview as part of our recruitment process so if your application is further shortlisted we will send you a video interview to complete. Please ensure you complete the video interview as soon as possible.