Benefit Cosmetics Jobs– IT Coordinator Jobs in Toronto. Benefit Cosmetics Careers Jobs in Toronto. Latest Toronto Government Jobs. Get City of Toronto Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Toronto Jobs Seekers who are looking for IT Coordinator Jobs in Toronto, can check here Toronto Government Jobs in Benefit Cosmetics. Benefit Cosmetics Careers opportunity available for IT Coordinator jobs in Toronto.
Candidates who have required eligibility IT Coordinator position can apply through the Benefit Cosmetics careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming IT Coordinator jobs in Benefit Cosmetics and other jobs in Toronto.
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs – Employment Opportunities for IT Coordinator Careers In Toronto, ON
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs in Toronto :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Benefit Cosmetics Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Benefit Cosmetics IT Coordinator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for IT Coordinator Jobs in Toronto with relevant required experience can apply for Benefit Cosmetics careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 25-30 Per hour.
Benefit Cosmetics Jobs in Toronto Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Benefit Cosmetics
Name of the Vacant Position – IT Coordinator
Job Location – Toronto, Ontario
Salary – $ 25-30 Per hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
As one of the fastest growing cosmetics companies in the world, Benefit Cosmetics is always on the lookout for dynamic, creative talent. At Benefit, we believe that our people should reflect the same qualities that we develop in our beauty products…first-rate quality, results oriented, innovative, and of course, fun and enthusiastic.
Are you looking for a career with one of the fastest growing beauty brands? Look no further. Benefit Cosmetics is all about whistling while you work it and faking it till you make it. We’re about having fun, grabbing life by the giggles and never letting go!
If you’re ready to get the job done with a sense of style, flair, humour, and enthusiasm, Benefit could be your place to shine!
Could this be you?
Benefit Cosmetics Canada is looking for a full-time IT Coordinator to join the Benefit Canada Head Office team.
Benefit is launching new technology initiatives, in addition to enhancing and maintaining its existing infrastructure, applications, and systems. We are seeking a skilled and self-motivated System Support Analyst to join the Benefit Cosmetics Information Technology team.
The position will report to the General Manager and will work in a self-directed manner working in partnership with business leaders, field team members, and vendors/partners to perform the following:
- Analyzing and defining solutions for a broad range of technology requests from hardware to software on-prem or cloud based
- Development, deployment, documentation (e.g. SLAs, knowledge bases), and support for implemented solutions
- Working closely with users to perform a nal ysis and organize various requests by priority and type – service requests, projects and incidents.
- Resolving requests directly (or in collaboration with Global IT to resolve) within SLA, while managing end-user expectations
- Identifying emerging solutions , automation, and applications both for operations team and end-user use.
- Evaluating ITIL standards, industry KPIs and controls, developing tools and implementing the same at Benefit
- Delivering the best customer experience. Shall evangelize best practices with users as necessary.
- Automate reporting and support information delivery leveraging various systems (cognos, MS suite, Anaplan etc.)
- Support operations team in completing various templates/ad hoc reports to support key deadlines/deliverables
- Manage business enablement software to ensure both accuracy and performance for end users (data accuracy tests, automation etc.)
- Manage central repository of data and reports for Canadian operations team
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives across organization
- Ad hoc support on various projects
All of the above shall be performed individually or within a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all assets – computers (e.g. desktops, mobile devices), networks, printers, storage, software (e.g. Adobe, Kaspersky anti-virus) and services (e.g. SharePoint)
- Manage end-user expectations: Develop and implement necessary processes, standards, SLAs, knowledge bases, self-helps, how-to documentation, FAQs, etc. to resolve requests.
- Own the request life cycle start to finish: Define solutions, be the voice of the end-user, engage peer teams and 3rd party vendors to resolve requests. Includes all end-user communication including ETAs to resolve requests.
- Manage Audits / Publish KPIs periodically to assess health of various systems and processes, correct or improve as necessary with an eye to provide the best customer experience.
- Own standard operational projects (e.g. technology refreshes, operational tune-ups) concept through deployment. Act as the SME where necessary; identifying dependencies, developing project plans, driving 3rd party resources, while remaining as the in-house expert to complete the project on-time within budget.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of O365 Suite, Active Directory, and necessary integrations for Enterprise.
- MS Excel (pivot tables, macros and VBA)
- OS / Platforms: Windows 7 Professional, Office 2016, Mac OS, iOS / Android.
- Exchange 2010/2013 with PowerShell experience (advantageous)
- Knowledge of WANS, LANS TCP/IP and WI-FI (advantageous)
- IP telephone systems (advantageous)
- Retail Pro (advantageous)
- Anaplan (advantageous)
- IBM Dynamix (advantageous)
- Experience supporting projects concept-to-deployment and post deployment support
- Documenting all pertinent user /identification information including name, dept., etc.
- User maintenance within Active Directory (MACD)
- Implementation of new technology standards
- General network connectivity issues
- General hardware issues/requests
- Troubleshooting VPN connectivity problems with our parent company, LVMH
- Mobile device deployment and troubleshooting
- Some remote IT support our Boutique and field locations with occasional trips to a Boutique to fix issues as needed
- Keep an audit of all hardware and software encountered and owned.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Good attention to detail and accuracy with input
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good Planning & Organizational skills
- Project Management skills