BriteSky Career – Platform Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario. BriteSky Career s Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Platform Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in BriteSky Career. BriteSky Career s opportunity available for Platform Support Specialist jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have required eligibility Platform Support Specialist position can apply through the BriteSky Career s page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Platform Support Specialist jobs in BriteSky Career and other jobs in Ontario.
BriteSky Career – for Platform Support Specialist Jobs In Ottawa, ON
BriteSky Career Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. BriteSky Career Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently BriteSky Career Platform Support Specialist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Platform Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for BriteSky Career s Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 73,314.00 a year.
BriteSky Career Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||BriteSky Career|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Platform Support Specialist|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Salary||$ 73,314.00 a year|
- Responsible for understanding the importance of information security risks and safeguarding information assets against potential security vulnerabilities
- Utilize the company’s ticket system to monitor and respond to support requests from customers across Canada on a 24/7 rotational basis
- Diagnose, research, and resolve technical hardware and software issues using all available information resources
- Onboarding/offboarding of employees
- Respond to Corporate IT support requests
- Advise end users on appropriate remedial action
- Research and proactively implement solutions to improve the end-user experience
- Assist in developing documentation and standard operating procedures
- Work with the Infrastructure Team on projects and drive them to completion
- Provide remote assistance to a mobile workforce
- Perform other operational tasks as assigned
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a Desktop Support/Help Desk role or related IT field
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct research into current technology issues and products as required
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Demonstrated experience supporting Windows server and desktop, Active directory and MacOS
- Ability to work unsupervised and still deliver on assigned tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Must possess or be able to attain Secret Security Clearance (Those without security clearance will have the process sponsored and managed by BriteSky).
- Linux system deployment and troubleshooting
- MacOS system deployment and troubleshooting
- Windows desktop deployment and troubleshooting
- Windows server deployment and troubleshooting
- Virtualized systems: VMware ESXi, virtual guest deployment and troubleshooting
- Back-office systems experience: Active Directory, DNS, MS Exchange, WSUS, file services, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile device management
- Knowledge of layer-2 networking
- Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence)
- CentreStack customer support
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.