Cdw Jobs– Consultant Jobs in Ontario. Consultant Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Consultant Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Cdw. Cdw Careers opportunity available for Consultant jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Required eligibility Consultant position can apply through the Consultant careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Ontario this page all upcoming Consultant jobs in Cdw and other jobs in Ontario.
Cdw Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Consultant Careers In Ottawa, ON
Cdw Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Cdw Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Consultant Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Consultant Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Consultant careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 78,575.00 Per Year.
Cdw Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Cdw
Name of the Vacant Position – Consultant
Salary – $ 78,575.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
A Fortune 200 leader, CDW is the trusted resource and technology expert that Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their information technology needs. Our O365/M365 Cloud Consultant role is a high-profile, post-sales opportunity that ideally sees you call on your talent and technical expertise in Cloud environments as well as your ability to implement and operationalize projects to help our customers transition to the cloud and more effectively utilize it.
Join us and you’ll quickly learn that our O365/M365 Cloud Consultant role provides accelerated opportunities to grow your career and puts your ideas into action. Your innovative outlook and strong desire to learn will ensure we keep up with the latest practices, ideas, and trends in the public cloud space. Companies rely on us to identify, implement, and maintain the technology that drives them forward and know when they do business with CDW, they aren’t just getting cutting-edge technology solutions, they’re gaining a trusted O365/M365 Cloud Consultant.
What you’ll do
Implement Microsoft O365/M365 solutions for our clients
Participate in the full project delivery lifecycle from project kickoff to closeout
Create project documentation such as diagrams and configuration “as built” documents
Participate in architectural design discussions and scoping related activities.
Assist pre-sales Architects by reviewing Statement of Work and Work Breakdown documentation
Regularly attend company, team, and management one on one meetings
Complete administration tasks such as time tracking and status reporting
What you need to succeed
5+ years of IT experience in a systems/network administration related role.
2+ years of IT experience implementing and/or administering M365 environments
In-depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365
Two or more Microsoft Certification(s) related to M365/O365 Administration, Security and\or Architecture. Specific certifications can include.
MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
MS-203 Messaging Administrator Associates
MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security or in progress
Specific implementation experience in the following areas
Tenant to Tenant migrations
Must be able to create a complex design for O365
Proficient in creating Road map for O365/M365
Hybrid Office\Exchange Implementations and migrations
Autopilot and Intune implementations
Azure Active Directory
Solid understanding of the following areas of technology.
Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD Connect
Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
Design, Implement and Optimize Intune Autopilot to deploy apps to new and reloaded systems for zero-touch deployments
Deploy GPOs and Intune Policy Management
Packaging with Intune and other third-party products
Experience with other directory services such as LDAP
Microsoft Security- Defender, Threat Protection
Experience troubleshooting in large, enterprise environments with exposure to formal change control processes
The ability to pass a background check and attain Government of Canada Security Clearance
Professional demeanor, good communication, strong organizational and time management skills
Eagerness to provide positive business outcomes and excellent customer services
Previous experience as a consultant or in a customer facing technical/support role
Experience managing, administering, implementing services in large enterprise environment
Proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell Power Platform Automation
Migration of on-premise workloads to a public cloud environment
Additional Microsoft Certification(s) related to Azure/M365/O365 Administrations, Security and/or Architecture.
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and O365 licensing and Vendor of Record programs
Understanding of Linux and common web services
Knowledge in languages such as Python and Terraform
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts and other generous perks.
Cdw Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Service Now Sr Business Analyst Careers In Ottawa, ON
Cdw Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Cdw Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Service Now Sr Business Analyst Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Service Now Sr Business Analyst Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Service Now Sr Business Analyst careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 79,492.00 Per Year.
Cdw Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Cdw
Name of the Vacant Position – Service Now Sr Business Analyst
Job Location– Ottawa, Ontario
Salary – $ 79,492.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
The ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst serves as a translator between technical teams and the customer’s business community to collect, clarify, analyze and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which ServiceNow solutions are developed. This position works with the ServiceNow Solution Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasible, identifies areas to reduce implementation efforts, defines detailed stories with acceptance criteria, and works within the context of an agile/scrum development framework.
This position will be working directly with customer and coworkers and must be able to communicate effectively via phone and web conferencing as many of customers and coworkers work remotely.
In addition to supporting all phases of the project, this position may also be responsible for authoring content and peer-reviewing a wide array of documents, including functional, technical, training as well as marketing, and proposals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s requirements and assist the project team in applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to help design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements
- Assist the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement
- Document workflows and results of business analysis
- Write stories, with acceptance criteria and functional test, in accordance to agile best practice guidelines
- Perform functional test on each story configured
- Assist in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met
- May also assist and lead test plan development and execution
- May also assist and develop and deliver end-user training
- Support Organizational Change Management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the “to be” solution
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and subject-matter experts across the organization
- Serve as the thought leader to help define business processes, system usage, behavior and information requirement needs
- Decompose business problems quickly and determine the root cause and provide solution alternatives
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 2 years working on the ServiceNow platform
- 4 years of experience designing and developing process workflows and writing stories
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) – Current or within 6 months of hire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across company and department boundaries at all levels
- Demonstrated work experience in process definition including facilitation, process documentation, change control, and process improvement
- Ability to effectively facilitate and lead meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience
- Effective in evaluating information, identifying risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models
- Proven ability to elicit project and system requirements
- Expert negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to enable win-win resolutions
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the business, organization and solutions that are the back bone of the organization
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions, strategies and organizational direction
- Adept at question/challenge existing business assumptions and constraints
- Demonstrated ability to understand how change will benefit the organization
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information, identify risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models
- Proven track record of successfully supporting the needs of project team members and internal stakeholders (locally and virtually)
- Strong working knowledge of requirements gathering software support, data mining tools and Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate influence without authority
- Ability to work in a high performing team environment
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Certified Implementation Specialist CSM, HR, ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, SecOps or other ServiceNow certifications
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile SAFe, Scrum Master, or ITIL certification
- Familiarity with cost/benefit and ROI data analysis
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict with appropriate escalation