Centrum Concierge & Security Career – User Support Technician Jobs in British Columbia. Centrum Concierge & Security Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for User Support Technician Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in Centrum Concierge & Security. Centrum Concierge & Security Careers opportunity available for User Support Technician jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have Required Qualification eligibility User Support Technician position can apply through the Centrum Concierge & Security careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming User Support Technician jobs in Centrum Concierge & Security and other jobs in British Columbia.
Centrum Concierge & Security Career – For User Support Technician Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia
Centrum Concierge & Security Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Centrum Concierge & Security Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Centrum Concierge & Security User Support Technician Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for User Support Technician Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for Centrum Concierge & Security careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 30.00 an hour.
Centrum Concierge & Security Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Centrum Concierge & Security|
|Name of the Vacant Position||User Support Technician|
|Job Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 30.00 an hour|
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Networking software
- Networking security
- Security software
- Communication software
- Desktop applications