CN Jobs 2023 Manager,Electrician and Various Jobs In Canada. Current CN Vacancies 2023/2024. CN Canada government Jobs 2023. CN Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Montreal. Latest Canadian National Railway Jobs in Canada.
CN Jobs 2023/2024 in Montreal Apply For Manager,Electrician and Various Job Opportunities
CN Canada Jobs 2023:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Montreal 2023, then there are various CN vacancies that you can explore. Canadian National Railway Montreal offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. CN recruitment post on Canadian National Railway job portal presents various vacancies for people from Canada. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of CN vacancies, highlight the CN job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The CN Canada conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the Canada. The Canadian National Railway recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an CN application form provided by the Canadian National Railway. This CN Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
CN Jobs 2023 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment||CN Careers|
|Name of Post||Manager,Electrician and Various|
|Job Location||Jobs in Montreal|
|Trending Category||Jobs in Canada|
List of CN Jobs 2023 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements|
|Composite Accounting Representative||Between 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in AR and collections
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) Designation*
· Follows safety procedures, information security instructions and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESC) principles to lead by example
· Develops solutions that align with customers’ expectations to increase satisfaction
· Shares timely information within and across functions to get things done effectively
· Collaborates with others
· Inspires others with impactful communications and adapts to its audience
· Leverages feedback and coaching to improve performance
· Applies analytical thinking to make recommendations that pursue sustainable performance
· Tracks metrics to achieve ambitious targets and holds self and others accountable to meet performance expectations
· Deals with pressure and change by staying calm to quickly adapt to changes
· Fluently bilingual both written and verbal (English, French)
· Knowledge of the railway industry and order to cash processes
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Business Objects)
· Knowledge of Systems, Applications and Products (SAP)*
|Manager Environment, Emergency Response Planning and Preparedness||Between 8 to 10 years of experience in a related environmental and emergency preparedness field
· Between 3 to 5 years of railroad work experience
· Between 3 to 5 years of management experience (e.g., personnel, contractor and financial)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or Environmental Arts and Sciences
· Certification in Emergency and Disaster Management
· Incident Command System (ICS) certification
|Expert Solution and System Integration||Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent degree and experience
· Proven experience delivering complex technology projects involving multiple parties.
· Significant expertise in agile project delivery and methodologies.
· Ability to clarify requirements and ensure solution meets business needs.
· Demonstrated skills in influencing and convincing senior stakeholders.
· Strong IT security knowledge and awareness.
|Associate Planner||Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Transportation, Logistics or Business|
|Senior Manager, Rail Traffic Controller||Post-Secondary Education or equivalent
· Bachelor’s Degree*
*Any designation for these above would be considered as an asset
Must have a valid Interprovincial Journeyman Electrician certificate
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle and ensure National Safety Code (NSC) requirements are met
· Must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
· Must comply with all CN Rail rules and safety regulations
· Working knowledge of safety procedures near high-voltage distribution systems
· Ability to maintain generators, UPS systems and associated equipment
· Good knowledge of emergency power systems (e.g., generators and transfer switches)
|Diesel Engine Mechanic||
|Labourer/Hostler||Valid driver’s license.
· High School diploma or equivalent General Education Diploma (GED)
|Advisor Mechanic||Current valid Provincial Mechanic Journeyman certificate required. Other additional mechanic certification (i.e. Truck and Coach, Commercial Transport or Heavy Duty) would be an asset. Must be capable of certifying company equipment in accordance with provincial/Regulatory standards.
· Pass Company’s “A” Mechanic’s test.
· Successfully pass the Company’s medical exam.
· Good experience in general automotive repairs of gas and diesel vehicles, as well as hirail equipment and hydraulic mounted equipment.
· Over the phone assistance: ability to diagnose mechanical problems (troubleshooting) and propose repairs. Must display strong telephone communications and interpersonal skills, which will be determined through a structured interview by Fleet Management.
· Familiar with Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.) and other mainframe computer systems such as AMIS.
· Prior experience as a Foreman/Mechanic, an asset.
· At least five years’ experience in the automotive repair trade.
· Must be able to type 20 words/minute
|Customs Bond Analyst||Customs Bond
· Minimum 5 years of experience in customs bond
· Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) designation*
· Licensed Customs Broker (LCB)*
*Any designation for these above would be considered as an asset
|View All Profile → Click Here|
How to Apply for CN Jobs 2023?
- Identify CN Job Search Criteria: For CN job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.cn.ca official page of CN company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of CN company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Canada, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Canada!
CN Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Engineering Officer Careers In Vancouver, ON
CN Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. CN Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently CN Engineering Officer Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Engineering Officer Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for CN careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 90,000.00 Per Year.
CN Jobs in British Columbia Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Canadian National Railway
Name of the Vacant Position – Locomotive Reliability Center Supervisor
Salary – $ 90,000.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
The Locomotive Reliability Center Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Locomotive Reliability Center (LRC) through a team of unionized employees to ensure locomotive maintenance and repair work is performed safely and efficiently. The role is performed in a 24-7 environment. Therefore, the position is critical to ensuring the on time performance of trains, and thus, CN’s commitment to customers.
Safety Orientation, Compliance and Enforcement
* Coach and train employees on safe and productive work procedures
* Build safety compliance and improve safety results through regular efficiency tests and safety walkabouts
* Provide constructive feedback to subordinates and take action on non-compliant behaviour
* Ensure safe operation as measured by accidents or incidents as well as employee injuries
* Support the on-boarding and training activities of new employees
* Meet Mechanical Safety Plan (e.g. Personnel Monitoring Rules Compliance (PMRCs), Dashboard, and Quality Control Audits)
Problem solving and Decision Making
* Settle actions to improve fleet reliability as well as efficient inspection and repair processes
* Act as a first respondent and assess locomotive defects
* Maintain teamwork and order amongst staff, contractors, and internal clients by acting with a sense of urgency to respond to issues as they may arise
Planning and Organizing Workload
* Deploy crews effectively to inspect and maintain locomotives
* Must certify that repair, inspection, and productivity standards are in accordance with the service plan
* Choose the best opportunity to repair locomotives in order to reduce dwell times
* Drive locomotive fleet reliability by adhering to Preventative Maintenance schedule and repairs to increase locomotive availability
* Ensure utilization maximized as measured by productivity, attendance and labour costs
* Make inventory requests and follow ups as necessary
General Leadership and Supervision of Unionized Workforce
* Communicate company goals and policies to create clear understanding of direction and expectations
* Evaluate unionized employee performance reviews as well as expectations and overall performance rating
* Develop and sustain the right employee behaviors with feedback, recognition, reinforcement and coaching
* Conduct informal investigations per Collective Agreement (CA)
* Validate timekeeping procedures for unionized employees
The role has standard working conditions in an office environment with a regular workweek from Monday to Friday. The role requires being available on-call 24/7 to respond to critical incidences. Due to the nature of the role, the incumbent must be able to meet tight deadlines, handle pressure, and stress. The role requires minimal travel (5%).
* Minimum 2 years of experience in supervision *
o Minimum 3 years of experience in railroad Mechanical or equivalent*
o Experience in an Electrical and a Mechanical environment*
*Any experience for these above would be considered as an asset
* High School Diploma
* Valid Driver’s License
* Technician or Technologist Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical*
* Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering*
*Any designation for these above would be considered as an asset
* Demonstrates agility and drives change
* Communicates with impact
* Applies critical thinking
* Knows the business and stays current on industry needs
* Identifies potential safety and security risks
* Leads by example for the safety and security of all
* Delegates and empowers others to create accountability
* Fluently bilingual both written and verbal (English, French)*
*Any skills/attributes for these above would be considered as an asset
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
* Comprehensive knowledge of locomotive construction and operation, inspection and repair, operating rules and mechanical railroad operation measures
CN is a world-class transportation leader and trade-enabler. Essential to the economy, to the customers, and to the communities it serves, CN safely transports more than 300 million tons of natural resources, manufactured products, and finished goods throughout North America every year. As the only railroad connecting Canada’s Eastern and Western coasts with the Southern tip of the U.S. through a 19,500 mile rail network, CN and its affiliates have been contributing to community prosperity and sustainable trade since 1919. CN is committed to programs supporting social responsibility and environmental stewardship. At CN, we work as ONE TEAM, focused on safety, sustainability and our customers, providing operational and supply chain excellence to deliver results.
CN requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof thereof as a condition of employment. The Company’s vaccination mandate extends to employees of our wholly owned subsidiaries as well as CN’s contractors, consultants, agents and suppliers and anyone who accesses CN properties in Canada.
CN is an employment equity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email on a regular basis, as communication is primarily made through email.