Concentrix Group Career – Team Leader Jobs in Ontario. Concentrix Group Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Team Leader Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Concentrix Group. Concentrix Group Careers opportunity available for Team Leader jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Associate’s degree eligibility Team Leader position can apply through the Concentrix Group careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Team Leader jobs in Concentrix Group and other jobs in Ontario.
Concentrix Group Career – for Team Leader Jobs In Chatham-Kent, ON
Concentrix Group Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Concentrix Group Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Concentrix Group Team Leader Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Team Leader Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Concentrix Group careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 59281 yearly.
Concentrix Group Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Concentrix Group|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Team Leader|
|Job Location||Chatham-Kent, Ontario|
|Salary||$ 59281 yearly|
The Team Leader, Operations is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates. This position ensures performance metrics are achieved by providing adequate coaching, motivation and accountability.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly
- Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations
- Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
- Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures. Attend required manager development training
- Promote the Concentrix values through both behavior and attitude, including being an advocate for team members
- Associate’s degree in related field with two to four years of relevant experience preferred
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverable
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Career Level Description
Receives assignments in tasks oriented terms and supervises subordinates to set priorities and complete assignments. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team members. In charge of handling single and medium-sized line of business. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Drives direct reports to achieve set metrics and business goals thru coaching, mentoring and providing regular feedback. Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised. Handles escalated issues. Supervises non-exempt employees who generally perform either a single task or multiple, but closely related tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location: CAN Chatham
Time Type: Full time