CRH Career – Service Desk Analyst II Jobs in Ontario. CRH Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Service Desk Analyst II Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in CRH. CRH opportunity available for Service Desk Analyst II jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Associates degree eligibility Service Desk Analyst II position can apply through the CRH page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Service Desk Analyst II jobs in CRH and other jobs in Ontario.
CRH Career- for Service Desk Analyst II Jobs In Concord, ON
CRH Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. CRH Jobs site publish notice for Service Desk Analyst II jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently CRH Service Desk Analyst II Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Service Desk Analyst II Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for CRH Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 21.63 per hour.
CRH Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||CRH|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Service Desk Analyst II|
|Job Location||Concord, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$ 21.63 per hour|
Job ID: 298722
Work Type: Full Time Permanent
It is a great time to join the CRH Canada team! CRH Canada is going through an exciting business transformation which demands first-class Talent Management support to drive results.
We are building a world- class team. Make your mark!
You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an opportunity to develop and contribute to the business. You will be successful in your role if you like partnering with the business, presenting new ideas and providing excellent customer service.
With an eye toward customer satisfaction and productivity, the CRH Americas Materials IT Service Desk provides a single point of contact focused on delivering timely resolution of business-impacting disruptions and the prompt execution of end user service requests.
We are looking for a customer-focused individual with strong troubleshooting and incident resolution skills to join our team as a Tier II Service Desk Analyst. The individual must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize workload and self-manage his/her daily activities. The role is primarily responsible for execution of the incident management, request fulfillment, and access management processes in addition to ensuring end user satisfaction with the services delivered. Secondary responsibilities include knowledge article creation and the coaching of Tier I Analysts. This position will report to a Service Desk Supervisor or Manager.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Provides 2nd level remote and in-person technical support for Windows, Office 365, Client hardware issues, Mobile devices, Network connectivity, and a host of business-critical applications.
- Responsible for resolving incidents and service requests escalated from Tier I
- Responds to requests for granting access to services, changing access rights or restricting access (including Terminations), ensuring that the rights are being properly granted.
- Responsible for achieving service level performance goals.
- Responsible for knowledge article and standard operating procedure (SOP) creation, review, and maintenance.
- Aligns with application and Field Services support teams to develop a deeper understanding of applications.
- Aligns with Governance and Security teams to understand and assist with auditing of systems access.
- Monitors the 1st level general e-mail queue and incoming phone lines during high-volume periods.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to peers and Tier I Analysts, assisting with troubleshooting, processes and procedures.
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times while representing the company
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Information Technology. Equivalent work experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of experience handling customer technical support calls preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10, Office 365, Mobile devices, and general networking.
- Network+ certification must be attained within 6 months of hire date.
- ITIL Foundation or HDI certification preferred.
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Report to the office dressed appropriately and ready to begin work at the designated start time.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work independently within in a team environment and assist the team with other duties as required.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required
- Ability to effectively explain technical information to people with less technical knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently by effectively leveraging resources.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and provide quality troubleshooting and service quickly.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate (verbal and written) with people with a wide range of skills, experience, cultures and capabilities.
- Ability to resolve issues under pressure.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Able to communicate with others by telephone and in person.
- Able to utilize a computer for word processing, email communication, and preparation of documents and presentations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- The position may require work outside of normal business hours, including some weekends and holidays.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Visit our website for more information: www.crhcanada.com
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada’s diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.