F12 Networks Jobs– Project Technician Jobs in Alberta. Project Technician Careers Jobs in Alberta. Latest Alberta Government Jobs. Get City of Alberta Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Alberta Jobs Seekers who are looking for Project Technician Jobs in Alberta, can check here Alberta Government Jobs in F12 Networks. F12 Networks Careers opportunity available for Project Technician jobs in Alberta.
Candidates who have required eligibility Project Technician position can apply through the Project Technician careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Alberta this page all upcoming Project Technician jobs in F12 Networks and other jobs in Alberta.
F12 Networks Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Project Technician Careers In Edmonton, AB
F12 Networks Jobs in Alberta:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. F12 Networks Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Project Technician Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Project Technician Jobs in Alberta with relevant required experience can apply for Project Technician careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 55,997.00 Per Year.
F12 Networks Jobs in Alberta Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – F12 Networks
Name of the Vacant Position – Project Technician
Salary – $ 55,997.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
We exist to take risks and complexity out of IT so that businesses can focus and thrive. They can Consider IT Done. We seek to understand business drivers so we can provide tailored solutions that enhance employee experience, improve productivity, and support organizational goals. We value innovation, effort, and results and are looking for people who have the desire to drive our organization forward.
As part of the Project Services team, the Project Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and support while executing preliminary installs, moves, adds, and changes by following documented processes. Knowing how to deploy network hardware and PCs using standard configuration, the Project Technician will carry out the “hands and feet work” during add changes and removals for new equipment and swap-outs for existing desktops servers. Working diligently throughout the IT project lifecycle process, you will be an active member in ensuring client expectations are exceeded.
We’re Currently Hiring in:
- Calgary, AB
- Courtenay, BC
- Edmonton, AB
- Markham, ON
- Nelson, BC
- Red Deer, AB
- Surrey, BC
- Vernon, BC
What You Will Be Doing
- Utilizing your technical knowledge in servers and networking, you image and deploy PC’s to match quotes and Client expectations
- Highly attentive to detail, you ensure warranties are applied, and that applications are properly licensed and transferred when applicable
- Knowledgeable in the process and timelines for contacting 3rd party vendors, you actively work with them as necessary to resolve application or hardware issues
- Maintaining accurate timesheets and documentation, you will utilize F12’s tools, such as IT Glue and ConnectWise, to analyze, track, and solve issues while following the schedule set out by your Project Coordinator
- Valuing a good rapport with clients and your team members, you provide open communication to escalate out of scope issues to Senior resources and are courteous when you run into an issue while onsite
Who You Are
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, you maintain meticulous in your work despite pressure and tight deadlines
- Friendly, professional, and positive when approaching challenges, you actively listen to client concerns and leverage your resources to find the right solutions
- An excellent resource pertaining to F12 services and hardware, you help answer client and vendor inquires
- A valued team member, you continuously help coach and support others on your team while actively finding resources to learn more advanced concepts (Ex: FireWalls)
- Minimum 1-year IT help desk/support experience
- CompTIA and/or A+ certification are assets but not required
- Willing to travel and regularly visit client locations across Metro Vancouver
- A valid 5 class driver license is required
What You Can Expect from Us
We take pride in our forward-thinking, dynamic culture that champions diversity and inclusivity and fosters a respectful working environment. We also want to make sure that however you get IT done in all parts of your life, we’ve got your back. Here are some of the components of our total rewards plan:
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- Three weeks vacation plus extra Flex Days
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Reimbursements for educational advancement and certifications
- Leadership development opportunities and growth coaching