Feel Like Talking Connections Jobs– Specialist, Sales Operations Jobs in Alberta. Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd Careers Jobs in Alberta. Latest Alberta Government Jobs. Get City of Alberta Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Alberta Jobs Seekers who are looking for Specialist, Sales Operations Jobs in Alberta, can check here Alberta Government Jobs in Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd. Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd Careers opportunity available for Specialist, Sales Operations jobs in Alberta.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree eligibility Specialist, Sales Operations position can apply through the Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Specialist, Sales Operations jobs in Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd and other jobs in Alberta.
Feel Like Talking Connections Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Specialist, Sales Operations Careers In Edmonton, AB
Feel Like Talking Connections Jobs in Alberta :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Feel Like Talking Connections Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd Specialist, Sales Operations Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Specialist, Sales Operations Jobs in Alberta with relevant required experience can apply for Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 56,103.00 Per Year.
Feel Like Talking Connections Jobs in Alberta Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Feel Like Talking Connections Ltd
Name of the Vacant Position – Specialist, Sales Operations
Salary – $ 56,103.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Support the RFI/RFP & Customer Audit process, responding to requests in a timely and professional fashion.
- Collaborate with SMEs across various D&B business units (i.e., Technology, Product, Legal, Marketing, etc.) to support the RFI/RFP process and other projects and initiatives.
- Manage and administer access to tools to support the RFI/RFP process.
- Maintain and govern relevant sales-related content to support the RFI/RFP process.
- Create and review materials for Sales as well as communicate and work with stakeholders to develop self-serve tools to enable sellers.
- Supporting the Customer Audit process including preparation (completing pre-RFI, agenda planning, evidence gathering) and post-audit work (collaborating with SME’s to gather additional evidence and to remediate items).
- Assist in developing and evolving the existing RFI/RFP process and procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to multitask, manage & prioritize multiple proposal processes as needed
- Results-oriented, self-starter who can effectively communicate across multiple role levels, drive priorities, delegate, and own outcomes.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic, results-driven and fast pace culture
- 0-2 years’ of work experience