Financial Horizons Group Jobs– Communications Specialist Jobs in Ontario. Communications Specialist Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Canada Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Communications Specialist Jobs in Ontario, can check here Canada Government Jobs in Financial Horizons Group. Financial Horizons Group Careers opportunity available for Communications Specialist jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have required eligibility Communications Specialist position can apply through the Communications Specialist careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Ontario this page all upcoming Communications Specialist jobs in Financial Horizons Group and other jobs in Ontario.
Financial Horizons Group Jobs – Employment Opportunities For Communications Specialist Careers In London, ON
Financial Horizons Group Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Financial Horizons Group Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Communications Specialist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Communications Specialist Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Communications Specialist careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 67,213.00 Per Year.
Financial Horizons Group Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Financial Horizons Group
Name of the Vacant Position – Communications Specialist
Job Location– London, Ontario
Salary – $ 67,213.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Copywriting and editing for marketing communications initiatives including websites, blogs, corporate communications, media releases and public relations, industry news, SEO strategies, email marketing campaigns, and social media content
- Building and implementing communication plans for both internal and external audiences
- Coordinating with team members on the assignment, progress, and delivery of projects using online marketing automation technology
- Tracking performance of communications and content to proactively identify effective or evolved communications solutions
- Developing marketing collateral, including briefing and project management of digital and print Demonstrating our strategic objectives and the Mission, Vision & Values of the organization in your work and mindset
- Creating business-specific content to deliver and strengthen brand awareness
- Taking a proactive approach to coordinating ongoing content, independently and with internal teams
- Supporting senior leadership and subsidiaries of Financial Horizons with key messaging and presentations
- Awareness of marketing communication trends and recommending solutions suited to the company and financial services industry
- Staying informed of industry news and developments to support our marketing and communication efforts
- Provide national & regional events support, including promotion and building content for professional development and reward and recognition programs
- Any other duties as assigned
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You pride yourself on delivering high-quality work with creative influence
- You enjoy the energy of collaboration but also thrive working independently
- Writing and grammar are your thing, and you’re proud of it!
- You’re an expert communicator with advanced writing and editing skills
- You can manage and balance multiple projects
- You’ve perfected the art of time management
- Your organizational skills rival those of Martha Stewart
- To you, customer service is more than a term – it’s about connecting and relationship building
- Bringing brand guidelines to life with tone and voice comes naturally
- Degree or education relevant to Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or similar
- Education or work experience relevant to Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or similar
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a communications role
- Familiarity with Canadian Press Style practices is preferred
- Adept with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience creating digital communications, particularly in terms of web content
- Experience writing and creating content for a wide range of marketing and communications strategies, including web, video scripts, and social media
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with Marketo marketing automation software – strong asset
- Experience with Google Analytics, reporting, and SEO
- Experience in financial/insurance sectors
Benefits & Perks
As a member of the FH family you can expect a professional yet engaging, supportive and family like environment – our company started with 4 employees! An organization that lives and breathes its DRIVER Values.
These are some of the benefits we provide:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Excellent Group Benefits plan
- Group Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Flexible Personal Days to support employee or family illness, emergency, etc.
- Rewards & Recognition program that celebrates impactful performance (peer to peer) and personal and professional life milestones
- Market-leading Wellness Credit program
- Personal and professional programs that allow you to grow, learn and develop including on-demand e-learning courses, tuition reimbursement and leadership development