Fortinet Career – Technical Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario. Fortinet Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Technical Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Fortinet. Fortinet opportunity available for Technical Support Specialist jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Bachelors degree eligibility Technical Support Specialist position can apply through the Fortinet page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Technical Support Specialist jobs in Fortinet and other jobs in Ontario.
Fortinet Career- for Technical Support Specialist Jobs In Ottawa, ON
Fortinet Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Fortinet Jobs site publish notice for Technical Support Specialist jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Fortinet Technical Support Specialist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Technical Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Fortinet Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 40,950 per year.
Fortinet Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Fortinet|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Technical Support Specialist|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$ 40,950 per year|
Fortinet is looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join our Ottawa office to provide exceptional customer service and technical help for our loyal customers.
The Support Specialist is an escalation point for Fortinet partners and will also interface with QA and development to solve customer problems and identify bugs through replication and testing.
- Basic troubleshooting on the core Fortinet products – Fortigate
- Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration information
- Collection and analysis of customer system information
- Recommend corrective actions based on analysis
- Provide Customer education where needed due to gaps in networking, product knowledge etc.
- Consultation of technical documentation, bulletins and release notes for known problems
- Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment; work to isolate and solve problems; recommend potential new solutions.
- Follow up on technical cases including proper escalation and management of the case until case closure.
- Manage customer communications and expectations until the closure of each case; conduct and lead customer management meetings regarding escalation
Job Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of experience in a technical support or system administration role in a networking/security company or equivalent education
- Deep working knowledge of operating systems – Windows, OSX, Linux
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, L2/L3 switches.
- Experience with security products -firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, virus scanning.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Previous call center experience, preferably supporting data networking products and/or security products is desirable.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience is desirable.