Fullscript Career – Platform Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario. Fullscript Career s Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Platform Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Fullscript Career. Fullscript Career s opportunity available for Platform Support Specialist jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have required eligibility Platform Support Specialist position can apply through the Fullscript Career s page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Platform Support Specialist jobs in Fullscript Career and other jobs in Ontario.
Fullscript Career – for Platform Support Specialist Jobs In Ottawa, ON
Fullscript Career Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Fullscript Career Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Fullscript Career Platform Support Specialist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Platform Support Specialist Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Fullscript Career s Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 56,755 a year.
Fullscript Career Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Fullscript Career|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Platform Support Specialist|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Salary||$ 56,755 a year|
What you’ll do
- Provide technical support for our Customer Success agents, including extensive troubleshooting tasks.
- Provide direct API support to Fullscript’s integration partners.
- Assist non-technical agents in answering dev or integration-related questions.
- Navigate through multiple software systems while walking customers through a resolution.
- Compare, analyze and escalate user requests to our Product & Engineering Team.
- Directly engage and collaborate with our Engineering team to quickly resolve customer issues and reported bugs.
- Respond to developer questions about customer success tools.
- Act as the voice of the customer and use customer feedback to help Product and Engineering improve our platform.
What you bring to the table
- 2 + years experience in a technical support role.
- Experience troubleshooting APIs and using them to integrate applications or platforms.
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience serving as quality assurance for escalated customer requests and bugs.
- Ability to multitask and keep up with a large volume of emails and requests.
- You genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- A passion for learning and teaching new technologies.
- The ability to take ownership and make decisions. Analytical and able to identify trends.
- Bonus: Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Salesforce, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Bonus: Experience working with and building integrations for Zendesk.
- Bonus: Experience building processes and workflows used by technical escalation teams.
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly.