GHD Career – IT Help Desk Technician Jobs in Ontario. GHD Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for IT Help Desk Technician Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in GHD. GHD Careers opportunity available for IT Help Desk Technician jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Post-secondary education in IT-related Help Desk training eligibility IT Help Desk Technician position can apply through the GHD careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming IT Help Desk Technician jobs in GHD and other jobs in Ontario.
GHD Career – for IT Help Desk Technician Jobs In Waterloo, ON
GHD Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. GHD Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently GHD IT Help Desk Technician Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for IT Help Desk Technician Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for GHD careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 20.00 Per Hour.
GHD Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||GHD|
|Name of the Vacant Position||IT Help Desk Technician|
|Job Location||Waterloo, Ontario|
|Salary||$ 20.00 Per Hour|
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
If you are looking to continue your career in IT, consider this exciting opportunity at our Waterloo, ON office! We are currently looking for a Junior IT Help Desk Technician to join our Information Services group providing desk-side and remote support for GHD’s computing environment to our staff.
- Provide technical support for Server, Workstations and Helpdesk
- Assist users with application and operating system problems and resolve their computing requirements in a timely manner
- Accurately log all client requests in the Service Desk ticketing system
- Diagnose and resolve client issues related to hardware, telephone, printers, software etc. including upgrades
- Escalate and coordinate reported incidents to other relevant internal IS department (i.e. Systems, Network, Software, Security, etc.) providing appropriate background information
- Be an active member of a supportive and customer service oriented team
- Maintenance of network & non-network computers
- Follow standard Service Desk procedures, IS Security, administration, access controls etc.
- Installation & control of approved software applications being used by the company if Help Desk is not able to complete the task
- Ensure that all issues logged are tagged, tracked and resolved at the earliest to minimize downtime
- Perform asset management activities, both hardware and software in accordance with GHD policies and procedures
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in IT-related Help Desk training
- Minimum 2 years’ of related experience especially working with a ticketing system
- Solid understanding of:
- Windows 7/10 desktop environment and networking in a global corporate environment
- Active Directory
- Ticketing systems; service desk escalations;
- PC Imaging, and new hire training
- Mobile device configuration; Microsoft Desktop products
- Excellent Time Management and Organization Skills
- Excellent Written and verbal communication abilities
- Positive attitude along with solid communications skills
- Highly organized and able to deliver outcomes through determining priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Patient attitude and ability to communicate with users of varying expertise and seniority
- Valid driver’s license
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link above.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work / life balance is critical to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.