IBI Group Jobs– IT Help Desk Jobs in Ontario. IBI Group Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for IT Help Desk Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in IBI Group. IBI Group Careers opportunity available for IT Help Desk jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Diploma in IT eligibility IT Help Desk position can apply through the IBI Group careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming IT Help Desk jobs in IBI Group and other jobs in Ontario.
IBI Group Jobs – Employment Opportunities for IT Help Desk Careers In Toronto, ON
IBI Group Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. IBI Group Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently IBI Group IT Help Desk Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for IT Help Desk Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for IBI Group careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 42,900 per year.
IBI Group Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – IBI Group
Name of the Vacant Position – IT Help Desk
Salary – $ 42,900 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
We are currently seeking a System Administrator to join our support team to assist staff at home, on-site and in other offices with applications, troubleshooting windows or other system problems, installing software, and setting up computers. Based in our Toronto Campus office, the primary role will be supporting users in their daily tasks to ensure that a reliable and robust IT platform is available to all. A high customer service focus is critical in the role, and a strong technical skill set is a must.
The successful candidate will be expected to work efficiently both collaboratively and independently with the IT support team. You will also work with other internal stakeholders working towards initiatives to achieve immediate team goals and other wider goals when required. The ability to work to defined corporate standards whilst offering suggestion for continued improvement is also an important part of the role.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Provide Phone/Email/On-Site support to local and remote staff
- Work as a member of a centralized IT support team
- Utilize the IT ticketing system to communicate with end users, while providing prompt responses and timely resolutions
- Responsible for maintenance, repairs and installations
- Responsible for inventory, routine and preventive maintenance tasks
- Responsible for maintaining phone and voicemail system
- Assist internal users experiencing operational, hardware, or network connectivity problems with their computer systems and provide basic support for the office productivity software used within the organization
- Troubleshooting software.
- Perform upgrades, repairs and preventive maintenance on desktops, printers, phones, and other equipment
- Installing and configuring new systems and hardware.
- Testing, assessing, and learning about updates and new technology.
You’ll need to have:
- Certificate or Diploma in IT or related experience is desired;
- Up to 2 years of professional IT experience desired – ideally in a corporate support setting;
- Strong technical knowledge in:
- Personal computers, printers, and network equipment
- Windows WIN 10 and Apple OS X systems
- MS Office 2016 Suite/ Office 365
- Active Directory
- A+ or Microsoft Certified is an advantage
- Refined customer service skills, effective verbal and written communication skills with an ability to demonstrate patience, tact, and respect when approaching problems;
- Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization
- Willingness to multi-task and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Detail and follow-up skills required
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- With the present situation with COVID-19, the IT team is rotating in-office hours on a biweekly basis. The position is intended to return to a full-time in-office model when the situation returns to normal.
We are currently in a work from home model during COVID-19, but when we do return to the office we’re located at 55 St. Clair Ave West, this office is steps away from St. Clair station and is easily accessible by bike, TTC and car. Occupying 7 floors, with over 700 employees, it is the largest office at IBI Group. The floors are open concept and represent our collaborative approach to projects.
BI Group provides a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are proud to support the growth and equality of our people through initiatives like our Mentorship Program, Global Women’s Network, and Diversity & Inclusion Council. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of IBI Group’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record. #ibi
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience. Please limit PDF files to 10MB