Insignia College Career – Technical Support Analyst – Systems Jobs in British Columbia. Insignia College Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Technical Support Analyst – Systems Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in Insignia College. Insignia College Careers opportunity available for Technical Support Analyst – Systems jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree eligibility Technical Support Analyst – Systems position can apply through the Insignia College careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Technical Support Analyst – Systems jobs in Insignia College and other jobs in British Columbia.
Insignia College Career – for Technical Support Analyst – Systems Jobs In Delta, British Columbia
Insignia College Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Insignia College Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Insignia College Technical Support Analyst – Systems Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Technical Support Analyst – Systems Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for Insignia College careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 32.00 Per Hour.
Insignia College Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Insignia College|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Technical Support Analyst – Systems|
|Job Location||Delta, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 32.00 Per Hour|
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties; Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts; Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software; Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Work Setting
- School or educational institution/establishment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Internet; Networking software; Networking hardware; Networking security; Intranet; Servers; Security software; Wireless networks
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement