K-Bro Linen Systems Jobs– Production Staff Jobs in British Columbia. Production Staff Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Production Staff Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in K-Bro Linen Systems. K-Bro Linen Systems Careers opportunity available for Production Staff jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have required eligibility Production Staff position can apply through the Production Staff careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check British Columbia this page all upcoming Production Staff jobs in K-Bro Linen Systems and other jobs in British Columbia.
K-Bro Linen Systems Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Production Staff Careers In Burnaby, BC
K-Bro Linen Systems Jobs in British Columbia:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. K-Bro Linen Systems Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Production Staff Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Production Staff Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for Production Staff careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 15.20-17.42 Per Hour.
K-Bro Linen Systems Jobs in British Columbia Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – K-Bro Linen Systems
Name of the Vacant Position – Production Staff
Job Location– Burnaby, British Columbia
Salary – $ 15.20-17.42 Per Hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Salary Range: $15.20 – $17.42 plus Benefits
Type of Placement: Full Time Positions / Part Time Positions Available
K-Bro Linen Systems is looking for great people to join our team at our state of the art facility. Our modern, commercial laundry facility is located at 8340 Fraser Reach Court, Unit #401. We have vacancies in various production roles and invite you to visit our facility and apply any day between 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, (Monday – Friday).
We value workforce diversity and are happy to hire people new to Canada. We offer long term employment with excellent growth opportunities and a friendly work environment. No experience necessary, all training provided on-site.
Various full-time positions available. We operate 7 days a week and offer 10 hour shifts (4 days per week) from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm. Must be available to work weekends to start. Pay rates (currently) from $15.20 – $17.42, plus competitive benefit package.
LET’S SEE IF WORKING FOR US, WORKS FOR YOU
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
- Due to current Covid-19 pandemic, all applicants must be wearing a mask prior to entering our facility. We further request that all applicants use the automated hand sanitizer located at the front entrance. Covid-19 Screening and Sign off sheets to be completed as required (for contact tracing purposes). Please do not visit our office if you are experiencing any symptoms and/or if you have been advised to self-isolate or quarantine at home by a Public Health or by Border Services.
Job Skills Required
- Physically fit
- Able to communicate in basic English
- Must be able to work weekends
Directions from the Edmonds Sky train station:
- Walk to Edmonds Station Bay 6
- Board 116 Metrotown Station transit bus
- Disembark at North Fraser Way and Wiggins Street
- Head northeast on N. Fraser Way toward Wiggins Street
- Turn Right onto Wiggins Street
- Turn Right onto Riverbend Drive
- Turn left at Fraser Reach Court
- We are located at Unit #401 – 8340 Fraser Reach Court (2nd Building on the left, closest to the water’s edge) – main entrance towards middle of the facility