Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Career – Utility Labourer Jobs in British Columbia. Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Utility Labourer Jobs in British Columbia , can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Careers opportunity available for Utility Labourer jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have Required eligibility Utility Labourer position can apply through the Kicking Horse Mountain Resort careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Utility Labourer jobs in Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and other jobs in British Columbia.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Career – Job Opportunities for Utility Labourer Jobs In Golden, MB
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Utility Labourer Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Utility Labourer Jobs in British Columbia with relevant one year experience can apply for Kicking Horse Mountain Resort careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 20.00-25.00 per hour.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Jobs in British Columbia Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Job Location -Golden, British Columbia
Name of the Vacant Position – Utility Labourer
Jobs Type – Banking Jobs In Canada
Salary – $ 20.00-25.00 per hour
You will work closely with our Utilities team to assist with operating and monitoring the water and wastewater facilities to ensure a smooth operation which complies with applicable regulations. If you enjoy working with a fun team and love the mountain lifestyle, this job is for you!
- Operate water and wastewater facilities, including the distribution and collection systems.
- Monitor operations, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and permit criteria.
- Maintain operational records as required.
- Take samples and submit to laboratories as required.
- Conduct water and wastewater tests as necessary to ensure compliance and to evaluate efficiency of operations.
- Respond to emergency situations on an on-call basis:
- Be available for on-call, shared with the Utility Manager & Utility Operator.
- On-call compensation is set at $25/day for every day on-call.
- Provide support to the Utility Manager and Utility Operator on any projects as needed. These projects include: sign maintenance, real estate projects, mountain drainage, and plumbing.
- Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays and weekends and call-outs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Possess a certification in Wastewater/Water Distribution – an asset.
- Have previous experience operating heavy equipment – an asset.
- Have worked within the resort industry – an asset.
- Are physically capable of performing manual labor, lifting up to 50 lbs and working in all outdoor conditions.
- Are mechanically inclined and/or have carpentry/maintenance skills – an asset.
- Are reliable and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains, as well as a spousal or family pass.
- Discounts on family & friend lift tickets, food, retail, golf and hotels.
- Extended health benefits.
- An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered for full-time year-round roles.
By joining RCR, you will become part of a passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.