Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs 2023 Manager and Various Jobs In Canada. Current Kinark Child & Family Services Vacancies 2023/2024. Kinark Child & Family Services Canada government Jobs 2023. Kinark Child & Family Services Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Etobicoke. Latest Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs in Canada.
Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs 2023/2024 in Etobicoke Apply For Manager and Various Job Opportunities
Kinark Child & Family Services Canada Jobs 2023:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Etobicoke 2023, then there are various Kinark Child & Family Services vacancies that you can explore. Kinark Child & Family Services Etobicoke offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Kinark Child & Family Services recruitment post on Kinark Child & Family Services job portal presents various vacancies for people from Canada. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Kinark Child & Family Services vacancies, highlight the Kinark Child & Family Services job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Kinark Child & Family Services Canada conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the Canada. The Kinark Child & Family Services recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Kinark Child & Family Services application form provided by the Kinark Child & Family Services. This Kinark Child & Family Services Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs 2023 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment||Kinark Child & Family Services Careers|
|Name of Post||Manager and Various|
|Salary||CAD 26.17 Per Hour|
|Job Location||Jobs in Etobicoke, ON|
|Last Date to Apply||31/12/2024|
|Trending Category||Jobs in Canada|
List of Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs 2023 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements||Last Date|
|Instructor Therapist||Post-secondary education in Autism and Behaviour Science, Behavioural Psychology, or a related field.
• College diploma in Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth Worker and Developmental Service Worker may be considered.
• Candidates that are currently enrolled in a diploma or degree program may be considered.
• 1-year’s experience in delivering ABA-based programming an asset.
• Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT) an asset.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, time-management and communication skills.
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
• Knowledge concerning cultural diversity and proficiency in other languages will be considered assets for this position.
• First Aid/CPR training an asset.
|Business Finance Manager||Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required; a professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA, or equivalent) is strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in financial planning, forecasting, or a similar role within a for-profit setting.
• Demonstrated ability to connect financial management with business strategy.
• Proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; hands-on experience with MS Excel and other financial planning software.
• Knowledge of databases, macros, SQL, Python, Power BI, and Power Apps will be an advantage.
• Experience in change management and process improvement methodologies.
• Strong collaboration, communication, and leadership skills; able to influence and collaborate at all levels.
• Experience or familiarity with the Autism Fee-for-Service sector is an advantage.
|Clinical Therapist||A Master’s Degree in Social Work or a Health-Related Discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience is preferred.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work with extensive and relevant experience will also be considered.
Must be registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW) as a Social Worker, or the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
Must be eligible and able to perform Psychotherapy as defined under the act.
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience working in a mental health setting, is required.
Excellent clinical assessment, formulation and treatment planning skills is essential.
Training and or experience in Triple P- Positive Parenting program, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Brief Therapy will be considered assets.
Experience with providing a broad range of clinical services and demonstrated effective work with a child and adolescent population who present a variety of clinically challenging issues.
Demonstrated expertise in family therapy, including brief models, and advanced group skills with children and parents are preferred.
Computer competency and experience working with diverse cultures are considered as assets for this position.
Travel is required for this position; the successful candidate must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to obtain automobile insurance which includes driving for business purposes with a minimum liability of one million dollars.
How to Apply for Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs 2023?
- Identify Kinark Child & Family Services Job Search Criteria: For Kinark Child & Family Services job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.kinark.on.ca official page of Kinark Child & Family Services company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Kinark Child & Family Services company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Canada, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Canada!
Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs – Employment Opportunities For Child and Youth Worker Careers In Newmarket, ON
Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs in Ontario :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Child and Youth Worker Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Child and Youth Worker Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Child and Youth Worker careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 47,170.00 Per Year.
Kinark Child & Family Services Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Kinark Child & Family Services
Name of the Vacant Position – Child and Youth Worker
Job Location– Newmarket, Ontario
Salary – $ 47,170.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Reporting to the Operational Supervisor, Live-in-Treatment, the Child and Youth Worker -Overnights works as part of an interdisciplinary team delivering direct services to clients with mental health needs. The Child and Youth Worker -Overnights is responsible for providing a safe and therapeutic environment in which individual client goals are actualized. All Kinark employees share the responsibility of workplace health and safety and the prevention of workplace hazards. Every employee must protect their own health and safety by working in compliance with the law and with safe work practices and procedures.
In addition, it is important that the Child and Youth Worker -Overnights develops and maintains therapeutic relationships with clients, families and guardians and is adept at modeling positive social and problem solving skills, and skilled at behaviour management.
- Child and Youth Worker diploma plus at least one year related experience
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Current valid Standard First Aid/CPR Level C certificate
- Training in Understanding and Managing Aggressive Behaviour
- Understanding group dynamics and strong skills in group and individual counselling
- Candidates must also possess good report writing skills
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license