KOR Engineering Inc Career – Computer Numerical Control Jobs in Ontario. KOR Engineering Inc Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Computer Numerical Control Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in KOR Engineering. KOR Engineering Inc Careers opportunity available for Computer Numerical Control jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have required eligibility Computer Numerical Control position can apply through the KOR Engineering Inc Careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Computer Numerical Control jobs in KOR Engineering and other jobs in Ontario.
KOR Engineering Inc Career – for Computer Numerical Control Jobs In Oakville, ON
KOR Engineering Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. KOR Engineering Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently KOR Engineering Computer Numerical Control Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Computer Numerical Control Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for KOR Engineering Inc Careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 18 – $ 22 an hour.
KOR Engineering Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||KOR Engineering|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Computer Numerical Control|
|Job Location||Oakville, Ontario|
|Salary||$ 18 – $ 22 an hour|
- Completion of high school
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Turret lathes
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Clean and maintain work space
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
Repetitive Machining Operation Experience
Special Purpose or Mass Production Machine Tools
- Screw machines
- Automatic lathes