Lee Valley Tools Jobs– Customer Advisor I Jobs in Quebec. Customer Advisor I Careers Jobs in Quebec. Latest Quebec Government Jobs. Get City of Quebec Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Quebec Jobs Seekers who are looking for Customer Advisor I Jobs in Quebec, can check here Quebec Government Jobs in Lee Valley Tools. Lee Valley Tools Careers opportunity available for Customer Advisor I jobs in Quebec.
Candidates who have High school diploma eligibility Customer Advisor I position can apply through the Customer Advisor I careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Quebec this page all upcoming Customer Advisor I jobs in Lee Valley Tools and other jobs in Quebec.
Lee Valley Tools Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Customer Advisor I Careers In Laval, QC
Lee Valley Tools Jobs in Quebec:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Lee Valley Tools Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Customer Advisor I Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Customer Advisor I Jobs in Quebec with relevant required experience can apply for Customer Advisor I careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 39811.00 Per Year.
Lee Valley Tools Jobs in Quebec Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Lee Valley Tools
Name of the Vacant Position – Customer Advisor I
Salary – $ 39811.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Do you take pride in providing exceptional service? Are you outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and most of all, passionate about customers being integral to a business? Do you enjoy an eventful environment with a variety of inquiries to keep you challenged?
If so, consider joining our renowned Customer Advisor team here in Laval. Our customers enthusiastically share their appreciation for the service our team provides and we would like to meet with you to see how you can contribute.
Since 1978, we have recognized that woodworking and gardening are, for many, a lifestyle choice. We enjoy a proud 40-year history by providing high quality woodworking, gardening, hobby, hardware, gift, and seasonal merchandise to customers around the globe. Our claim to success is our customer renowned customer service; our employees are passionate people. We pride ourselves in providing quality in all products, whether it is developed and manufactured internally or sourced externally.
A position at Lee Valley is more than just a job – we honour the time and dedication that our people give by providing sustained and meaningful employment. We strive to provide a welcoming and supportive environment where learning and development are encouraged.
The Customer Advisor autonomously provides high quality support and service for customer orders. Using a broad range of knowledge and experience the Customer Advisor capably handles customer enquiries regarding products and/or services related to woodworking, gardening and other issues.
The Customer Advisor must be available to work evenings and weekend shifts.
- Connect: support customers promptly, courteously, and efficiently in person (in store and outside while supporting curbside pickup) and over the phone. Build strong relationships and rapport with our customers.
- Accuracy: Provide customers with accurate pricing, part numbers, and/or product availability for orders. Provide accurate processing and fulfillment on customer orders.
- Problem Solving: Determine the nature of the inquiry; if necessary, direct it to the appropriate individual or group. Resolve routine service and delivery issues. Collect thorough details of customer problems, may require additional research and testing to facilitate repair or resolution.
- Personal Drive: Follow through on product problems and suggestions. Manage custom order products. Assist in other areas of the store when needed.
- Leadership: Provide guidance to other departments or less experienced staff. May conduct training sessions for staff or seminars for customers on a particular topic or line of products or participate in product testing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school diploma and 1-2 years of related experience; college diploma or certification in a related field (horticulture, woodworking, carpentry, etc.) considered a significant asset
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment considered an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Lee Valley product lines and knowledge of a full area of Lee Valley products (e.g. woodworking or gardening) an asset
Don’t have a broad knowledge of our products? Only just starting to grow your hobby skills? No problem, we will help you with that!
Perks of the Job:
- Getting to apply new or existing skills and attending select complimentary workshops and seminars
- Employee discount
- Personalized birthday greeting card from our CEO, with gift card
- And more!