Manitoba Hydro Jobs– Electrical Inspector Jobs in Manitoba. Manitoba Hydro Careers Jobs in Manitoba. Latest Manitoba Government Jobs. Get City of Manitoba Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Manitoba Jobs Seekers who are looking for Electrical Inspector Jobs in Manitoba, can check here Manitoba Government Jobs in Manitoba Hydro. Manitoba Hydro Careers opportunity available for Electrical Inspector jobs in Manitoba.
Candidates who have required eligibility Electrical Inspector position can apply through the Manitoba Hydro careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Manitoba this page all upcoming Electrical Inspector jobs in Manitoba Hydro and other jobs in Manitoba.
Manitoba Hydro Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Electrical Inspector Careers In Winnipeg, MB
Manitoba Hydro Jobs in Manitoba:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Manitoba Hydro Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Manitoba Hydro Electrical Inspector Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Electrical Inspector Jobs in Manitoba with relevant required experience can apply for Manitoba Hydro careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 76,343.00 Per Year.
Manitoba Hydro Jobs in Manitoba Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Manitoba Hydro
Name of the Vacant Position – Electrical Inspector
Salary – $ 76,343.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Manitoba Hydro is consistently recognized as one of Manitoba’s Top Employers!
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and
exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba’s best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation,
commitment and customer service.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Journeyperson Construction Electrician to join the Customer Metering & Electrical
Codes Department as an Electrical Inspector in The Pas, MB.
Prior to receiving Electrical Inspector status, the successful candidate will complete two-years of additional work experience to gain a
deeper knowledge and understanding of the Manitoba Electrical Code, current wiring methods, CSA electrical equipment safety
standards, Manitoba Hydro rates and policies, Manitoba Hydro customer metering standards, and general electrical inspection
As an Electrical Inspector, you will be responsible for performing electrical inspections and special acceptance of electrical
equipment of industrial, commercial, residential and agricultural installations in accordance with the Manitoba Electrical Code.
– Will conduct inspections of non-utility electrical installations of all voltages in residential (including apartment and
multi-residential premises), agricultural, commercial, and industrial installations, ensuring that inspections are completed on
schedule and that the interpretation, application and enforcement of the Manitoba Electrical Code is performed in a consistent
– Specify and order customer revenue metering equipment in accordance with Manitoba Electrical Code and Customer
Metering Standards and liaise with City of Winnipeg/and or municipal Inspections Department and Manitoba Hydro staff to
ensure metering equipment is installed in sufficient time to meet in-service dates.
– Investigate and implement mitigation strategies to address customer stray voltage problems and power quality problems
which may include electromagnetic field (EMF) issues.
– Minimum Grade 12 education and a current Manitoba Journeyperson HC Electricians Licence.
– After having received journeyperson status, a minimum of five years of specific and relevant industry experience in the
electrical construction trade in Manitoba which must include a demonstrated diverse combination of experience in residential,
agricultural, commercial and industrial installations where work is performed under permit, in accordance with the Manitoba
Electrical Code, and inspected by electrical inspectors from either of Manitoba’s two authorities having jurisdiction; plus two
years of experience as a Manitoba Hydro Electrical Inspector in the Customer Metering & Electrical Inspection department.
– Thoroughly conversant with and having significant practical experience in current non-utility electrical construction trade wiring
methods, as well as a high-level understanding of the relationship between electrical construction wiring methods and other
related general construction practices.
– Will be required to travel and perform work in various locations throughout the province.
– Competitive salary and benefits package.
– Defined-benefit pension plan.
– Nine-day work cycle which normally results in every other Monday off, providing for a balanced approach to work, family life and community.