Mastronardi Produce Limited Career – IT Security Specialist Jobs in Ontario. Mastronardi Produce Limited Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for IT Security Specialist Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Mastronardi Produce Limited. Mastronardi Produce Limited opportunity available for IT Security Specialist jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Bachelors degree eligibility IT Security Specialist position can apply through the Mastronardi Produce Limited page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming IT Security Specialist jobs in Mastronardi Produce Limited and other jobs in Ontario.
Mastronardi Produce Limited Career- for IT Security Specialist Jobs In Kingsville, ON
Mastronardi Produce Limited Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Mastronardi Produce Limited Jobs site publish notice for IT Security Specialist jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Mastronardi Produce Limited IT Security Specialist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for IT Security Specialist Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Mastronardi Produce Limited Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 92,895 per year.
Mastronardi Produce Limited Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Mastronardi Produce Limited|
|Name of the Vacant Position||IT Security Specialist|
|Job Location||Kingsville, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary||$ 92,895 per year|
Mastronardi Produce pioneered the commercial greenhouse industry in North America, and we’re now the leading greenhouse vegetable company on the continent. Our award-winning, flavorful produce is packed under the SUNSET® brand and is available at leading grocery retailers across North America. Family owned for over 65 years, we pride ourselves on having the most flavorful products and the best people in the industry. We are constantly pushing boundaries to be a leader in fresh produce innovation. We seek individuals that demonstrate our PRIDE values (Passion, Respect, Innovation, Drive, Excellence) to help us fulfill our mission to inspire healthy living through WOW flavor experiences.
Our Kingsville, ON Headquarters is currently seeking an IT Security Specialist to join our ever-growing Information Technology team! The essential function of this role is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining the information security program at Mastronardi Produce Inc. The information security program is designed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information technology environment. The Security Specialist’s role performs two core functions for the enterprise. The first is the day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions while the second is the identification, investigation and resolution of security breaches detected by those systems
This is a Hybrid opportunity (Flexibility to work from home 2-3 days/week)
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the PRIDE values expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: be Passionate; have Respect; be Innovative; be Driven and strive for Excellence.
Non Negotiable Traits:
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional.
- Protects systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains current IT Security maturity through project(s) progress and initiatives.
- Coordinate security reviews and maintain security awareness programs to ensure that there is an appropriate awareness of information security and safe computing practices across the enterprise.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Track or manage updates to systems that implement improvements or maintain security controls.
- Keeps management and users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status
- Track network security mechanisms (e.g. firewalls, VPNs, security monitoring) and work with management, developers, network engineers, architects and system administrators to select and integrate security tools into new and existing systems.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Conduct research on current and emerging technologies, as well as security exploitation techniques.
- Perform vulnerability analysis, monitoring, intrusion detection/incident response, secure application and host design, security assessments and security consulting.
Policy Administration and Management
- Assist in development, implementation and administration of information security standards, policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure security policies and standards are up-to-date, reflective of security trends, best practice principles, and appropriate for anticipated threats.
- Develop and maintain information security risk assessments designed to evaluate inherent risks, controls, and residual risks. Effectively advocate within the business for security controls that mitigate unacceptable risks.
- Perform assessment of security controls and evaluate results relative to risk assessment.
- Lead cross-functional teams to analyze technical security controls to detect critical vulnerabilities and recommend safeguards.
- Work with auditors during scheduled and non-scheduled IT audits.
- Work closely with Company IT professionals responsible for user security and access controls to review privileged levels of access and changes to the technology environment for risk.
- Assist to design and build network security mechanisms, process and technical improvements across the enterprise.
- Provide security architecture and design alternatives for third party access utilizing security risk assessment and analysis techniques.
- Consult with IT and other business functions and stakeholders on the design, implementation and operation of new and existing systems relative to security.
- Lead investigation of security incidents as required.
- Establish and participate in enterprise-wide computer security response team when significant network, Internet, or related security incidents occur.