Mejuri Jobs– District Manager Jobs in Ontario. District Manager Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for District Manager Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Mejuri. Mejuri Careers opportunity available for District Manager jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Required eligibility District Manager position can apply through the District Manager careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Ontario this page all upcoming District Manager jobs in Mejuri and other jobs in Ontario.
Mejuri Jobs – Employment Opportunities for District Manager Careers In Toronto, ON
Mejuri Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Mejuri Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently District Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for District Manager Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for District Manager careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 76,556.00 Per Year.
Mejuri Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Mejuri
Name of the Vacant Position – District Manager
Salary – $ 76,556.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Retail Stores the District Manager, North East is a multi-unit leader responsible for the in-store experience and business performance of stores within their district. The District Manager, NE is the ultimate ambassador of the Mejuri brand; accountable for creating a highly productive store environment in which we exceed customer expectations, and create an engaging and inclusive environment where employees are motivated and supported to do their best.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, the District Manager, NE is a field leadership role and is the primary resource for Store Managers within their district. The District Manager, North East will manage and provide oversight of all aspects of sales & people within their district, partnering with people operations, retail operations, marketing and merchandising departments to exceed their targets. The District Manager, NE is people & client obsessed and helps store teams drive exceptional and consistent customer experiences through leading by example, planning, coaching & developing high- performing teams.
Revenue & Profitability:
Responsible for the financial health and profitability of all stores within their district, driving revenue and exceeding targets.
Responsible for managing store’s spend & seeks opportunities to minimize costs.
Review and monitor daily, weekly, monthly business and people results and create strategic plans in partnership with the Sr. Director Retail Stores to achieve ideal targets.
Support Store Managers in setting and achieving KPI goals, by driving a culture of performance, cost awareness and accountability. Develop the required business acumen to analyze results and plan & execute for improvement.
Responsible for mitigating risk within stores, identifying and resolving all gaps or roadblocks to profitability & protecting our assets including internal & external theft, inventory accuracy & shrink.
Form partnership & provide regular feedback to the Visual Merchandising team to ensure all locations have the correct assortment, depth & breadth, designed to drive profitability & sales.
Through effective management create a highly engaged, results focused environment where staff are able to reach their performance potential and achieve the KPIS for their role.
Responsible for partnering with Store Managers to execute people strategy so that store teams are set up for success, ensuring each location has the right talent in the right role to support business objectives.
Develop and maintain an internal store culture that’s reflective of the Mejuri brand and rooted in our values, resulting in strong leadership and a successful pipeline for careers at Mejuri.
Actively coach and performance manage Store Managers, developing their acumen to successfully achieve their role responsibilities by providing direct and candid feedback.
In partnership with People Operations, execute and manage our recognition, rewards and compensation structure to ensure retail staff are awarded & motivated reflective of their contribution.
Be available to support, coach, problem solve and provide solutions as needed.
Responsible for managing and improving our client strategy to build lasting relationships with existing customers and drive new customer acquisition.
Improve the quality of the in-store customer experience by communicating and training the team on Mejuri’s Steps of Selling. Provide in-store coaching to staff & Managers, working alongside them to demonstrate best practices in hosting, customer service and product knowledge.
Champion an OMNI business mentality, continuously seeking opportunities to remove barriers to purchase and friction points for customers.
Act as an ambassador of Mejuri’s culture and values within and outside the company.
Identify opportunities for marketing initiatives to drive new & repeat customers and community engagement at the store level.
Partner with Marketing & Store Services teams to host 1 event per quarter at each store location (including Fine Crew & Piercing events).
Identify opportunities to build and maintain relationships within local communities to drive brand awareness.
Responsible for providing day-to-day support to Store Managers to ensure all objectives are achieved, operational, brand and product standards are maintained & store teams are set up for success.
Identify and escalate opportunities, gaps, risks and roadblocks with urgency and partner as needed with cross functional teams to resolve.
Partner with Operations teams to hold successful inventory & cycle counts on a monthly basis, ensuring teams have proper technology in place and troubleshooting guidance where needed.
Champion best practices and execute the maintenance of all store functions ensuring locations are able to operate seamlessly, on time and achieve the desired objectives & KPIs.
The successful candidate will have:
Business Acumen: Ability to use insight of the internal and external business environment to improve and drive performance. Possess strong understanding of retail standards and operational best practices
People Management: A trustworthy, inspirational leader, you are able to identify top talent, develop, lead and motivate by providing direct and candid feedback. You clearly communicate goals, priorities and objectives to the team to ensure alignment.
Coaching Skills: experience in coaching teams and maximizing knowledge retention; acknowledge progress, emphasize accountability, share suggestions for improvement and express confidence in team member
Relationship Building: exchange information for mutually beneficial goals; gain respect and commitment from team members and proactively keep internal and external relationships active
Customer Focus: Able to identify potential barriers that may impact the customer experience in store & consider your cross functional team members clients as well.
Follow Through: Able to adapt and prioritize tasks for oneself and the team, establish goals and successfully complete all started initiatives. You are organized, detailed and methodical.
Influencing: Utilize influence effectively, communicate openly, are specific and use excellent logic and reasoning to support decision making. Ask open ended questions and manage conflict well, resolving efficiently by finding mutual ground and demonstrating understanding and empathy.
Motivation: Inherently motivated and results driven. You take the necessary steps to ensure goals are achieved, performance targets met within the appropriate time frame.
Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills and ability to generate insights on performance interventions.
Problem Solving: Enjoys problem solving and is naturally curious. Demonstrates great ability to consider all aspects of the business holistically, yesterday, today and tomorrow to deliver lasting, effective solutions.
Things we consider an asset:
5+ years of multi unit management experience.
Experience being accountable to retail store P&L.
Experience building effective, results driven teams & creating/maintaining a culture reflective of corporate values.
Benefits at Mejuri:
A minimum of three weeks vacation, plus personal days and three religious observance days.
A hybrid work model for all corporate roles.
‘Mejuri Passport’ which allows employees to work in other locations for one month per year.
Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees. We also offer bereavement leave, including miscarriage and stillbirth support.
Parental leave salary top-up of up to 80%, as well as a personalized return-to-work transition and accommodation plan.
Semi-annual performance and compensation reviews.
Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
A generous product discount!
At Mejuri we embrace a hybrid working environment and support our corporate employees to be successful whether they are at home or in the office. The primary purpose of our offices is to drive collaboration and deepen relationships with one another.
Accommodation / Accessibility:
Mejuri does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.
Mejuri Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Retail Service Operations Manager Careers In Toronto, ON
Mejuri Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Mejuri Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Retail Service Operations Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Retail Service Operations Manager Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Retail Service Operations Manager careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 77,500.00 Per Year.
Mejuri Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Mejuri
Name of the Vacant Position – Retail Service Operations Manager
Salary – $ 77,500.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Retail Service Operations Manager, Corporate
- Accountable for developing OKRs and providing recommendations on which initiatives the team should undertake to scale and drive efficiencies successfully. Receives general supervision from the Sr. Retail Operations Department Manager and overall direction on new initiatives, however is accountable to raise opportunities that support overall improvement and develop the approach to deliver.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining KPIs, continuously seeking to improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, managing and improving the appropriate tools, reports, systems and processes to effectively standardize store services operations and achieve metrics related to revenue and spend.
- Provide detailed projections and performance analysis to inform and enable accurate decision making.
- Develop technical expertise in order to become a subject matter expert within all services that are offered, not only documenting technical knowledge but also sharing expertise regarding operational, product, technical, process, health and safety, building and any other such requirements needed to operate store services
Researching Build and Operating Requirements:
- Research operational requirements as it relates to service operations. This includes local build and operating regulations for Mejuri Piercing Studios and any other retail services launched in the future
- Develop a documentation method to centralize and streamline technical information as it relates to services operational, product, technical, health & safety, and any other such requirements; enabling other departments to access and act upon the same information easily
- Oversight of Build and Operating Requirements:
- Manage ongoing inspections, permits, and other mandated procedures needed to operate with state or province approval
- Take action as needed to rectify our spaces, processes, guidelines, policies or learning materials in response to feedback; proactively build in changes to our requirements as we expand
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve retail policies, procedures and process standards to accelerate retail operational performance and to build for scale
- Continuously update processes to adhere to highest regulatory standards mandated within any Service-related regulatory bodies
- In partnership with the Learning & Development team, support the development of learning materials to successfully roll out new information, processes and procedures.
- Cross-Functional Integration:
- Act as the retail centre of excellence by providing consultation to cross functional departments to ensure all retail-destined service initiatives land successfully.
- Partner with all cross-functional leadership within Retail Operations and across the business to establish and continually evolve how we work to drive internal process and communication efficiency
- Partner with Brand and Store Operations teams to support services events within retail stores including but not limited to sales and activations, defining retail requirements and working cross-functionally to ensure that events are successfully executed in-store
- Identify and develop processes to improve execution of services events to achieve better outcomes, maximize efficiency, drive profitability, and minimize risk
- Partner with Store Operations and Retail Leadership to develop and oversee a communication process to ensure streamlined communication between staff, piercers, store leadership and back-end departments to ensure feedback and opportunity areas are communicated in a streamlined way
- Identify opportunities to improve the feedback loop from Store to HQ as it relates to day-to-day service operations and opportunities
- Identify pain points and opportunities related to systems and tools (e.g., hardware, software) that support service operations to identify, plan and partner cross-functionally to launch improvements as we scale.
- Research and identify new systems and tools to support new service offerings
- Oversee all operations and management of all service-related systems, software and tools (e.g., Acuity)
- Support management of the day-to-day operational support needs of our service operations, ensuring that any service-related operational processes are operating as expected.
- Anticipate opportunities both within Retail Operations and cross-functionally to improve how we support stores as we expand globally and proactively design solutions to address them
- Vendor Relationship Management:
- Oversee all current and future vendor and consultant relationships supporting our service operations (e.g., supply vendors, external consultants)
- Identify opportunities to adapt our vendor strategy as we scale
- Develop reporting to enable visibility to operating cost and spend within store services; partner with Retail Leadership to develop impact to EBITDA and areas to improve
- Store Design:
- Responsible to identify and standardize operating requirements of our service operations as we grow
- In partnership with experiential design, responsible to recommend and seek continuous opportunities to improve and optimize store operations flow as it relates to service operations, improving functionality within our stores and ensuring we design for scale and increased productivity.
The successful candidate will have:
- Inquisitive: Innate desire to learn, ask questions and become a master of their domain; ability to learn a new area of operations and become a subject matter expert.
- Business Acumen: Ability to use insight of the internal and external business environment to improve and drive performance. Possess strong understanding of retail standards and operational best practices.
- Influencing: Utilize influence effectively, communicate openly, are specific and use excellent logic and reasoning to support decision making. Ask open ended questions and manage conflict well, resolving efficiently by finding mutual ground and demonstrating understanding and empathy.
- Problem Solving: Enjoys problem solving and is naturally curious. Demonstrates great ability to consider all aspects of the business holistically, yesterday, today and tomorrow to deliver lasting, effective solutions.
- Customer Focus: Able to identify potential barriers that may impact the customer experience in store & consider your cross functional team members and clients as well.
- Forward-Looking: Well-versed in their field, this individual provides strategic insight and direction across all project types and possesses the foresight to anticipate, plan and execute to ensure we scale successfully.
- Project Management: Experienced leader who is able to manage multiple ongoing projects of varying levels of complexity, lead through roadblocks and challenges and ensure all projects are completed against timelines
- People Management: A trustworthy, inspirational leader, you are able to identify top talent, develop, lead and motivate by providing direct and candid feedback. You clearly communicate goals, priorities and objectives to the team to ensure alignment.
- Coaching Skills: experience in coaching teams and maximizing knowledge retention; acknowledge progress, emphasize accountability, share suggestions for improvement and express confidence in team members
- Follow Through: Able to adapt and prioritize tasks for oneself and the team, establish goals and successfully complete all started initiatives. You are organized, detailed and methodical.
- Motivation: Inherently motivated and results driven. You take the necessary steps to ensure goals are achieved, performance targets met within the appropriate time frame.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills and ability to generate insights on performance interventions.
- Relationship Building: exchange information for mutually beneficial goals; gain respect and commitment from team members and proactively keep internal and external relationships active
Things we consider and asset:
- MBA or Bachelor Degree
- Experience leading or working within retailer that have scaled
- 5+ years of operations leadership experience within retail or hospitality
- Experience coaching teams & multi-unit management
- Experience working for an omnichannel retailer
- Strong business acumen and excellent understanding of retail standards and operational best practices