Miller Thomson LLP Jobs– Billing Coordinator Jobs in Ontario. Billing Coordinator Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Billing Coordinator Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Miller Thomson LLP. Miller Thomson LLP Careers opportunity available for Billing Coordinator jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have required eligibility Billing Coordinator position can apply through the Billing Coordinator careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Ontario this page all upcoming Billing Coordinator jobs in Miller Thomson LLP and other jobs in Ontario.
Miller Thomson LLP Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Billing Coordinator Careers In Markham, ON
Miller Thomson LLP Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Miller Thomson LLP Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Billing Coordinator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Billing Coordinator Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Billing Coordinator careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 45,000.00 Per Year.
Miller Thomson LLP Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Miller Thomson LLP
Name of the Vacant Position – Billing Coordinator
Job Location– Markham, Ontario
Salary – $ 45,000.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Miller Thomson LLP is one of Canada’s fastest growing national business law firms, with offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, Markham, Vaughan and Montréal. Our consistent ability to provide practical, creative and cost-effective advice, combined with an unyielding service commitment to our clients and a strong dedication to our lawyers, staff and the communities in which we practice, gives us a unique position in the Canadian legal industry.
We are seeking a Billing Coordinatorto join our Finance department in the Markham office. The Billing Coordinator will be in charge of processing all of the bills, Invoice Reversals, Accounts Receivable Write Off’s and WIP Write off’s in the Aderant System for all of GTA office locations.
In this role, you will be tasked to:
- Process on a daily basis the bills and invoice reversals for all Toronto and Vaughan lawyers
- Reversal forms received and checked to ensure that they have been approved by the credit committee and following up with assistants once completed
- Process Accounts Receivable write-off’s on a daily basis
- Review the Bad Debt Write Off Forms to ensure they have been approved as needed
- Write off the accounts receivables in Aderant as required
- Process all of the WIP Write-Off’s on a daily basis
- Ensure pre-bills are checked for approvals and then processed in Aderant
- Provide back-up support for other Billing Coordinators when needed
- Troubleshoot and respond to telephone and e-mail queries from assistants on a daily basis
- Update both the lawyers’ list file for new/departed lawyers and changes/reassignment of assistants as needed
- Storage rotation on a monthly basis
- Other duties as assigned by manager
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- Completion of an accounting program from a College or 2 years related work experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting, Excel, Word, Aderant and firms policies and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Miller Thomson LLP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Miller Thomson will provide accommodation on request throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform our Talent department of the nature of accommodation that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.