Mintz Global Screening Jobs 2024 Quality and Compliance Agent,Screening Agent and Various Jobs In Canada. Current Mintz Global Screening Vacancies 2024. Mintz Global Screening Canada government Jobs 2024. Mintz Global Screening Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Toronto. Latest Mintz Global Screening Jobs in Canada.
Mintz Global Screening Jobs 2024 in Toronto Apply For Quality and Compliance Agent,Screening Agent and Various Job Opportunities
Mintz Global Screening Canada Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Toronto 2024, then there are various Mintz Global Screening vacancies that you can explore. Mintz Global Screening Toronto offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Mintz Global Screening recruitment post on Mintz Global Screening job portal presents various vacancies for people from Canada. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Mintz Global Screening vacancies, highlight the Mintz Global Screening job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Mintz Global Screening Canada conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the Canada. The Mintz Global Screening recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Mintz Global Screening application form provided by the Mintz Global Screening. This Mintz Global Screening Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Mintz Global Screening Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment||Mintz Global Screening Careers|
|Name of Post||Quality and Compliance Agent,Screening Agent and Various|
|Job Location||Jobs in Toronto|
|Trending Category||Jobs in Canada|
List of Mintz Global Screening Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements|
|International Screening Research||Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized in Canada
· Fluency in English, foreign languages preferred
o Languages of particular interest include Chinese, French, German, Italian,
o Danish, Swedish, Portuguese, Arabic, and Spanish are also highly desirable
· Research, investigative or journalism experience is a plus
|Quality and Compliance Agent||
How to Apply for Mintz Global Screening Jobs 2024?
- Identify Mintz Global Screening Job Search Criteria: For Mintz Global Screening job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.mintzglobalscreening.com official page of Mintz Global Screening company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Mintz Global Screening company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Canada, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Canada!
Mintz Global Screening Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Bilingual Applicant Support Specialist Careers In Toronto, ON
Mintz Global Screening Jobs in Quebec:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Mintz Global Screening Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Bilingual Applicant Support Specialist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Bilingual Applicant Support Specialist Jobs in Quebec with relevant required experience can apply for Bilingual Applicant Support Specialist careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 52,650.00 Per year
Mintz Global Screening Jobs in Quebec Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Mintz Global Screening
Name of the Vacant Position – Bilingual Applicant Support Specialist
Salary – $ 52,650.00 Per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Under the direction of the National Director of Sales and working in partnership with the various teams within the company, the Applicants Support Specialist [PS2] is responsible for the day to day interactive needs of Applicant. They are responsible for the day-to-day processing of electronic invitations sent to candidates[PS3] by all clients and for providing technical support to candidates or clients as required.
To provide customer service in accordance with company standards and in adherence to the specifications of the service contracts, the Applicants Support Specialist shall:
Provide an excellent customer service support to applicants and clients (Internal and External), either by phone, email or through our on line chat function.
Handle and resolve applicant technical issues.
Document and use our customer support system to create, track and resolve tickets
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
Validate all information submitted by the applicant.
Ensure that all required documents are attached to the customer’s request/applicants file as needed including consent documents needed for the requested verification.
Liaise with clients/applicants to ensure that all information is collected to proceed with a background verification.
Escalate and prioritize issues and handle as per company policies and procedures as needed.
Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and Education
Post-secondary degree [PS4] or equivalent work experience
Bilingualism in English and French – Required
1 to 2years of experience in a customer service related role
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Knowledge of Microsoft office (particularly Word, Excel, Outlook)
Good to excellent typing ability
Experience, Skills and Abilities
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills – verbal and written (both English and French)
Ability to provide superior customer service
Exceptional Attention to Detail, Organization and Time Management
Good problem solving skills
Good customer service orientation
We need a person who is adaptive and takes initiatives.
By joining our team you will enjoy :
Working with a collaborative and diverse team
Opportunities to grow within your team and the organization
Personal days off
Complete group insurance coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision care, disability insurance, life insurance) and Employee assistance program
Telemedicine services for you and your family
Collective RRSP with employer match
Thanks to our team of experts, Mintz Global Screening contributes positively to corporate success by validating the integrity of applicants and by helping businesses minimize their risks. Whether you require pre‐employment screening, due diligence, service provider audit, or any other type of screening, our team works closely with customers to provide full background screening services. We are committed to providing accurate, timely information. Our team operates in concert with our customers to develop technological tools tailored to their needs. Our ability to face the steadily evolving market is the result of determination, open communication, customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship, and the values shared by all the members of our team.