Parkland College Career – Student Life Coordinator Jobs in British Columbia. Parkland College Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Student Life Coordinator Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in Parkland College. Parkland College Careers opportunity available for Student Life Coordinator jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree eligibility Student Life Coordinator position can apply through the Parkland College careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Student Life Coordinator jobs in Parkland College and other jobs in British Columbia.
Parkland College Career – for Student Life Coordinator Jobs In Surrey, SK
Parkland College Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Parkland College Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Parkland College Student Life Coordinator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Student Life Coordinator Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for Parkland College careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 43,784.37 per year
Parkland College Jobs in British Columbia Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Parkland College
Name of the Vacant Position – Student Life Coordinator
Salary – $ 43,784.37 per year
Jobs Type – University Jobs In Canada
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the administration and operation of activities, programs, and events for the student body; investigates contracts with vendors for catering, entertainment, facilities, etc. and serves as a liaison on the status of assigned programs.
- Collaborate with the Director of Student Life on development of new student activity programming.
- Provide assistance and advice to Registered Student Organizations on program planning and assist with procurement of resources and with campus business.
- Recommend to the Director of Student Life activities, programs, and events for the student body as part of an annual thematic programming and engagement calendar.
- Assist the Dean of Students in the administration of the student conduct system which includes; training of hearing committee members, guiding students through the hearing process, and convening the committee to complete hearing/and or appeal process.
- Advise the Student Government Association (SGA), including regular meetings with executive board members. Work collaboratively with academic departments, administrators and faculty members to recruit leaders and enhance the Student Government leadership plan.
- Monitor academic progress of student leaders and determines academic eligibility for officers.
- Develop evaluation tools and interpret data gathered as part of Student Life support assessment.
- Collaborate with academic and student services departments and serve as coordinator to implement a retreat for student leaders and an annual Student Leadership Summit as part of the Student Leadership Academy.
- Assist and advise College leadership on appropriate student leadership and scholarship opportunities through local, regional, ICCB and national events.
- Assist Director of Student Life in the planning, coordination of all events. Assist in commencement exercises, student orientation programs, spring carnival, welcome back and honors convocation. Attend social programs and rehearsals as required.
- Serve as a chaperone for leadership conferences and volunteer/service events outside of Parkland.
- Provide oversight of promotion for and coverage of Student Life events.
- Work with the Director of Student Life in the recruitment and training of student staff.
- Recommend to the Director of Student Life policies, procedures, and regulations for effective operation of the student activity programs. Maintain oversight of Registered Student Organizations and subsequent handbook.
- Consult with the Director regarding obligations and liabilities associated with campus-sponsored student activities.
- Collaborate with the Student Life and Wellness Coordinator to advance student engagement and student leadership development.
- Collaborates with Student Life staff to develop, promote and provide diverse departmental engagement activities and programming using a variety of modalities and emerging technologies.
- Assist in front-desk and ID station coverage, as well as other Student Life functions to support the department.
- Actively engage in NASPA, ACPA, and/or related national or local student personnel organizations to benchmark best practices in student engagement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Student Life.
- Bachelor’s degree or six (6) years’ experience in planning/organizing events and leadership training and programming for large and diverse audiences; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years of program/project management experience with excellent customer service skills.
- Two (2) years of student development experience; including knowledge of student conduct due process, and involvement with investigations and hearing committees.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with fingerprinting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse students, employees, and community members.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Access, and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license, insurability to drive for the College, and be available to travel.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of current federal and state laws requiring accessibility of programs, activities, and facilities as a post-secondary institution; Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA); and legislation governing the disciplinary systems at institutions of higher education.
- In an effort to comply with SURS return-to-work restrictions for employers (40 ILCS 5/15-139.5), candidates for employment at Parkland College must either not be a SURS annuitant or must be willing to suspend his/her SURS annuity upon employment. This applies to all SURS annuitants except those receiving their annuity under either the Self-Managed Plan (SMP) or by lump sum payment.