RBC Career – Administrative Assistant Jobs in British Columbia. RBC Careers Jobs in British Columbia . Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs in British Columbia , can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in RBC. RBC Careers opportunity available for Administrative Assistant jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have Required eligibility Administrative Assistant position can apply through the RBC careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Administrative Assistant jobs in RBC and other jobs in British Columbia.
RBC Career – Job Opportunities for Administrative Assistant Jobs In Coquitlam, BC
RBC Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. RBC Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently RBC Administrative Assistant Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for RBC careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 22.03 Per Hour.
RBC Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Royal Bank of Canada|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location||Coquitlam, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 22.03 Per Hour|
|Jobs Type||Banking Jobs In Canada|
What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in Coquitlam BC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to a successful Advisory Team.
You will provide quality client service and help deepen relationships with existing clients through ongoing, efficient support to both clients and the Advisor Team.
What will you do?
- Coordinate and prepare meetings for Advisors with their clients/prospects.
- Provide proactive client service with a focus on problem resolution and attention to details. Liaise with various departments for execution, where necessary.
- Respond to client inquiries (account transactions, requests account documentation, account reporting, etc.).
- Assist the Advisor team with client onboarding.
- Help manage incoming communications from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners.
- Maintain existing client accounts and identify opportunities to contact clients: manage timelines and key dates for accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of all necessary documentation in compliance with internal controls and industry regulatory requirements. Maintain complete and up-to-date client files within appropriate systems.
- Help update team’s communication channels: websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, brochures, newsletters.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- High level of time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in English
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities’ systems and procedures
- Experience in the securities industry is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services