RBC Career – Banking Advisor Jobs in Quebec. RBC Careers Jobs in Quebec . Latest Quebec Government Jobs. Get City of Quebec Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs .
Quebec Jobs Seekers who are looking for Banking Advisor Jobs in Quebec , can check here Quebec Government Jobs in RBC. RBC Careers opportunity available for Banking Advisor jobs in Quebec.
Candidates who have required eligibility Banking Advisor position can apply through the RBC careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Banking Advisor jobs in RBC and other jobs in Quebec.
RBC Career – Job Opportunities for Banking Advisor Jobs In Terrebonne, QC
RBC Jobs in Quebec: – Hurrey! great news for job seekers. RBC Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently RBC Banking Advisor Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Banking Advisor Jobs in Quebec with relevant one year experience can apply for RBC careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 45,000.00 per Year
RBC Jobs in Quebec Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Royal Bank of Canada|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Banking Advisor|
|Job Rental||Terrebonne, Quebec|
|salary||$45,000 . 00 per year|
|Jobs Type||Banking Jobs In Canada|
What is the job opportunity?
This unique role calls on your customer-focused sales expertise and innate problem-solving skills to optimize every customer interaction. Specifically, you assist customers by meeting their day-to-day banking, credit and investment needs. As an RBC Ambassador, you create value in the moments that matter most to clients and work with partners at RBC to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you’re showing a customer how to use digital banking, onboarding a new customer, or recommending a complex transaction opportunity to a specialist, your expertise will help
What will your tasks be?
- Take initiative to engage with customers in all areas of the branch and in the community to uncover their banking needs, provide assistance and advice, and identify sales and referral opportunities
- Educate customers, including through demonstrations, and leverage technology to deliver a memorable customer experience, drive sales and build customer loyalty
- Respond to customer requests by enabling them to perform a full range of financial transactions
- Practice active listening and initiate conversation with customers to better understand their needs
- Take it upon yourself to resolve and prevent customer issues that affect their banking services
- Maintain and consolidate relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to be successful?
- Licensing or willingness to sell mutual fund units (i.e. Canadian Investment Funds Course or Canadian Securities Course)
- Customer-first orientation and success in a hands-on, goal-oriented sales environment
- Problem solving and people skills, and the ability to build strong relationships and proactively engage with clients
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong sense of ethics and thirst for success
- Knowledge of a wide range of digital devices (i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- The incumbent of this position must be fluent in French