Red River College Career – Assistant to the Dean Jobs in Winnipeg. Red River College Careers Jobs in Manitoba. Latest Manitoba Government Jobs. Get City of Manitoba Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Manitoba Jobs Seekers who are looking for Assistant to the Dean Jobs in Winnipeg, can check here Manitoba Government Jobs in Red River College. Red River College Careers opportunity available for Assistant to the Dean jobs in Manitoba.
Candidates who have Required eligibility Assistant to the Dean position can apply through the Red River College careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Assistant to the Dean jobs in Red River College and other jobs in Manitoba.
Red River College Career – for Assistant to the Dean Jobs In Winnipeg, MB
Red River College Jobs in Manitoba :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Red River College Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Red River College Assistant to the Dean Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Assistant to the Dean Jobs in Manitoba with relevant one year experience can apply for Red River College careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 130,327.00 per year
Red River College Jobs in Manitoba Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Red River College
Name of the Vacant Position – Assistant to the Dean
Salary – $ 130,327.00 per year
Jobs Type – University Jobs In Canada
Reporting to the Dean, the Assistant to the Dean is accountable for providing confidential support
to the Dean for a wide range of activities including administrative support for: office operations,
program planning, budgeting, human resources, preparation of correspondence and supporting
materials, reporting, leading and supporting projects, issues management, tracking government
submissions and supporting meetings.
The incumbent ensures the effective operation of the Dean’s Office by directing and maintaining
the flow of work, triaging situations, coordinating the Dean’s schedule, facilitating communications
with a broad range of stakeholders and initiating back-up for the Administrative Assistants to other
Academic Leaders in the School.
The incumbent works with highly confidential information on a regular basis including preparation
of correspondence related to labour relations issues such as grievances and discipline and the
student appeals process.
• Post-secondary education in business, management, office administration, communications or
related discipline. A combination of education and experience may be considered
• Several years’ experience at a senior administrative level in an executive or professional office
• Excellent leadership skills
• Advanced calendar management skills, including the ability to anticipate needs, prioritize
urgencies, adapt to changing priorities and coordinate complex, multi-stakeholder meetings
• Experience in review and management of office budget, identifying and resolving discrepancies
• Excellent customer service skills including the ability to develop and maintain positive
relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including building trust, respect and
appreciation for others’ needs and perspectives
• Experience compiling, drafting and/or editing senior level documents with varying levels of
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills including ability to persuade and negotiate
with a variety of stakeholders
• Experience working effectively within a collaborative environment
• Experience drafting PowerPoint presentations
• Advanced skills and experience in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
Outlook, and MS Project
• Experience building a respectful workplace culture that promotes diversity, learning and
• Understanding of change management
• Experience working in a post-secondary environment
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
• This position may be required to work evenings and/or weekends
• This position may be required to work overtime
• Satisfactory Criminal Records Check