Scotts Tree Care Ltd Career – Groundsman/woman Jobs in British Columbia. Scotts Tree Care Ltd Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Groundsman/woman Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in Scotts Tree Care Ltd. Scotts Tree Care Ltd Careers opportunity available for Groundsman/woman jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have No degree, certificate or diploma eligibility Groundsman/woman position can apply through the Scotts Tree Care Ltd careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Groundsman/woman jobs in Scotts Tree Care Ltd and other jobs in British Columbia.
Scotts Tree Care Ltd Career – for Groundsman/woman Jobs In Agassiz, BC
Scotts Tree Care Ltd Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Scotts Tree Care Ltd Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Scotts Tree Care Ltd Groundsman/woman Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Groundsman/woman Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for Scotts Tree Care Ltd careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 17.00-20.00 an hour.
Scotts Tree Care Ltd Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Scotts Tree Care Ltd|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Groundsman/woman|
|Job Location||Agassiz, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 17.00-20.00 an hour|
Education:- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience:- Will train
- Specific Skills
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Rake and collect refuse; Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Weed trimmer/edger; Chain saw
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat; Safety vest
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver’s licence; Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Hand-eye co-ordination; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized