Sleep Inn Muskoka Jobs– Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 Jobs in Ontario. Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Sleep Inn Muskoka. Sleep Inn Muskoka Careers opportunity available for Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree eligibility Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 position can apply through the Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Ontario this page all upcoming Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 jobs in Sleep Inn Muskoka and other jobs in Ontario.
Sleep Inn Muskoka Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 Careers In Bracebridge, ON
Sleep Inn Muskoka Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Sleep Inn Muskoka Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Performance/Load Test Engineer 2 careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 105,373.00 Per Year.
Sleep Inn Muskoka Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Sleep Inn Muskoka
Name of the Vacant Position – Performance/Load Test Engineer 2
Job Location– Bracebridge, Ontario
Salary – $ 105,373.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
The award-winning Choice Hotels Technology Center is revolutionizing hospitality with cloud computing, AWS, big data, machine learning/artificial intelligence, and mobile application development.
At Choice, we pioneer the exciting intersection of hospitality and technology in support of our successful franchise model. Our culture fosters innovation and encourages disruptive thinking. We welcome and respect your voice, empowering you to learn, grow, and make your impact.
When you #MakeItYourChoice, you will have the environment, the tools, and momentum to drive your career and organizational success.
Choice Hotels is looking for a Performance Test Engineer 2 to join our amazing team. Our mission is to analyze risk, explore unknowns, and give confidence to decision makers. Simply stated, quality is our passion.
- Create and execute load and performance tests against web-based applications, web service interfaces, and back-end server components.
- Experience conducting benchmark, peak load testing and many others using automation tools and frameworks for performance measurement and evaluation (Jmeter)
- Document test results, identify and report performance issues and perform re-testing to ensure issues are properly resolved.
- Collaborate with project teams to understand project architecture and business requirements to devise a performance test strategy and performance test plans.
- Identify production metrics important to performance/load testing efforts; assists with collection methods when feasible.
- Analyze performance test results, identify potential performance bottleneck and work with app teams on resolving them.
- Prepares and reports test results both formally and informally. Communicates results information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage performance testing artifacts to ensure proper versioning, backups, organization, and retention. Maintains load testing environments.
- Stay current with recent technology trends.
- Work with test leadership to improve existing processes, implementing new tools, etc.
Skills You Have…
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience executing software load and performance testing in an enterprise environment.
- Experience mentoring and working with small and large teams.
- Experience in Performance Testing using several protocols like Web HTTP/HTML, Web Services, and Database applications, Client/Server- browser-based and Middleware application environments.
- Worked extensively with Jmeter, created scripts, and ran performance tests and created reports.
- Monitoring and transaction tracing using tools such as App Dynamics, AWS (Amazon Web Services) CloudWatch.
- Skillful in software specification analysis, writing performance test plan and performance test strategy.
- Excellent analytical skills for understanding the business requirements, business rules/processes, solutions approach, and detailed design of the application.
- Experience working in AWS environments.
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux/Windows operating systems
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work independently or as a team member with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Must be able to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of accountability, collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, innovation, inclusion & diversity, integrity & trust, customer focus, and respect.
This role is not eligible for sponsorship
Ability to model Choice’s Cultural Values: Welcome and Respect Everyone, Be Bold, Be Quick, Listen, Be Curious and Show Integrity.