Spacea Infotech Career Career – Computer Network Technician Jobs in Ontario. Spacea Infotech Career Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Computer Network Technician Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Spacea Infotech Career. Spacea Infotech Career Careers opportunity available for Computer Network Technician jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree eligibility Computer Network Technician position can apply through the Spacea Infotech Career careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Computer Network Technician jobs in Spacea Infotech Career and other jobs in Ontario.
Spacea Infotech Career Career – for Computer Network Technician Jobs In Brampton, ON
Spacea Infotech Career Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Spacea Infotech Career Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Spacea Infotech Career Computer Network Technician Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Computer Network Technician Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Spacea Infotech Career careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 32.50 an hour.
Spacea Infotech Career Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Spacea Infotech Career|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Computer Network Technician|
|Job Location||Brampton, Ontario|
|Salary||$ 32.50 an hour|
Education:- Bachelor’s degree
- Information Technology
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise technical staff; Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment; Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software; Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks; Load computer tapes and disks and install software and printer paper and forms; Provide problem-solving services to network users; Implement data, software and hardware security procedures; Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records; Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations; Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance; Perform Web-server backup and recovery operations; Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software; Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized