S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers– Language Lead Jobs in British Columbia. S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers and British Columbia Jobs in Canada.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Language Lead Jobs in British Columbia. can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers. S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers opportunity available for Language Lead jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree eligibility Language Lead position can apply through the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers career page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Language Lead jobs in S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers and other jobs in British Columbia.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers- Job Opportunities for Language Lead Jobs In Vancouver, BC
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers in British Columbia :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers for Language Lead Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Language Lead Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 33.00 an hour.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Careers|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Language Lead|
|Job Location||Vancouver & Lower Mainland, Surrey & Delta, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 33.00 an hour|
|Jobs Type||Jobs In Canada|
Division: Settlement and Family Services
Program: Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program (ISIP)
Number of Positions: 1
About the Position:
The Language Lead supervises and supports the Language Program, Language Instructors, Teaching Assistants, Program Assistants, and Child Minders where required. The Language Lead assists the Regional Manager as required.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coaches, trains and evaluates language staff to achieve program outcomes
- Provides program orientation to new Language staff
- Provides PBLA orientation to new students
- Supports curriculum delivery & activities with Language Instructors
- Supports monthly unit summaries from instructors ensuring CLB level appropriateness
- Recommends and facilitates professional development opportunities for staff to the Regional Manager
- Assists in developing Language curriculum and resources
- Resolves disputes or grievances from or among students or clients, instructors and/or staff and seeks additional assistance, if needed
- Together with the Regional Manager interviews applicants for Language instructor positions
- Effectively Communicates client needs and issues to Regional Manager
- Leads onsite program evaluation, including creating evaluation materials (surveys, etc.).
- Synchronizes outreach efforts with the managing team
- Works effectively in collaboration with Settlement Coordinator, Language Leads, the Regional Manager and other S.U.C.C.E.S.S. services to fulfill students’ needs and assist students in deciding their service options
- Contributes to and supports the collation and writing of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Other related duties as required by the Regional Manager or Program Director
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and TESL Canada 2 certificate or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience; preferably teaching adult newcomers to Canada.
- Minimum of one year supervisory / managerial experience
- Knowledge of CLB-based Language programs (ELSA/LINC)
- Knowledge of community resources for newcomers to Canada
- Knowledge of community services and settlement-related issues
- Experience working with immigrants of diverse backgrounds
- Experience in settlement / adaptation services
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Additional languages are considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and interactive Internet usage
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Criminal Record Check Required
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Able to work at multiple locations in Greater Vancouver as required