Summit Digital Systems Ltd Career – Computer Network Technician Jobs in British Columbia. Summit Digital Systems Ltd Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Computer Network Technician Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in Summit Digital Systems Ltd Summit Digital Systems Ltd Careers opportunity available for Computer Network Technician jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have required eligibility Computer Network Technician position can apply through the Summit Digital Systems Ltd careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Computer Network Technician jobs in Summit Digital Systems Ltd and other jobs in British Columbia.
Summit Digital Systems Ltd Career – for Computer Network Technician Jobs In Vancouver, BC
Summit Digital Systems Ltd Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Summit Digital Systems Ltd Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Summit Digital Systems Ltd Computer Network Technician Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Computer Network Technician Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for Summit Digital Systems Ltd careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 30.00 an hour.
Summit Digital Systems Ltd Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Summit Digital Systems Ltd|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Computer Network Technician|
|Job Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 30.00 an hour|
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
- Provide problem-solving services to network users
- Implement data, software and hardware security procedures
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
- Respond to requests for help and information from Website visitors and Website designers
- Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet