Sunova Credit Union Career – System Support Specialist – Information Technology Jobs in Manitoba. Sunova Credit Union Careers Jobs in Manitoba. Latest Manitoba Government Jobs. Get City of Manitoba Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Manitoba Jobs Seekers who are looking for System Support Specialist – Information Technology Jobs in Manitoba, can check here Manitoba Government Jobs in Sunova Credit Union. Sunova Credit Union Careers opportunity available for System Support Specialist – Information Technology jobs in Manitoba.
Candidates who have required eligibility System Support Specialist – Information Technology position can apply through the Sunova Credit Union careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming System Support Specialist – Information Technology jobs in Sunova Credit Union and other jobs in Manitoba.
Sunova Credit Union Career – for System Support Specialist – Information Technology Jobs In Selkirk, MB
Sunova Credit Union Jobs in Manitoba :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Sunova Credit Union Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Sunova Credit Union System Support Specialist – Information Technology Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for System Support Specialist – Information Technology Jobs in Manitoba with relevant required experience can apply for Sunova Credit Union careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 66,056 a year.
Sunova Credit Union Jobs in Manitoba Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Sunova Credit Union|
|Name of the Vacant Position||System Support Specialist – Information Technology|
|Job Location||Selkirk, Manitoba|
|Salary||$ 66,056 a year|
As you may have realized, we like to do things a little differently around here. We do our best to ensure every day for our employees is fun, exciting, and, most importantly, focused on providing superior member service. Whether you are working on the front line, in one of our corporate office departments, or as a member of our executive team, we all work towards the same goal — ensuring our members are happy.
Do you always seem to know the answers (or know how to find them)? Do you think three steps ahead when it comes to planning something? Are you technologically savvy? Well it’s your lucky day, ‘cause we’re looking for someone just like you!
- 2 – 5 years of experience as a Systems Admin or similar role
- Advanced knowledge and experience managing a Windows Server environment
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of managing security devices such as firewalls
- Intermediate knowledge and experience managing virtual environments, VMware and Hyper-V, Horizon View
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of networks consisting of multiple segments, vLANs, and utilizing various technologies such as MPLS or VPN
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with backup, DR, etc. (Veeam preferred)
- Basic knowledge of IIS
- Experience with ticketing systems
The following education is also desired:
- Grade 12 with additional courses in a computer related field
- University degree, or a certificate / diploma from a technical program, preferably in computer science or a related discipline
When it comes to compensation, benefits, and overall employee experience (including fun!), we are always a step ahead of the rest. In addition to ongoing training and personal development, all Sunova employees are eligible to participate in our employee savings and bonus programs.