Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs– Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Tilray Canada Ltd Careers Jobs in Toronto. Latest Toronto Government Jobs. Get City of Toronto Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Toronto Jobs Seekers who are looking for Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Toronto, can check here Toronto Government Jobs in Tilray Canada Ltd. Tilray Canada Ltd Careers opportunity available for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Toronto.
Candidates who have Diploma, Degree eligibility Marketing Coordinator position can apply through the Tilray Canada Ltd careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Marketing Coordinator jobs in Tilray Canada Ltd and other jobs in Toronto.
Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Marketing Coordinator Careers In Toronto, Ontario
Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs in Toronto, Ontario :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Tilray Canada Ltd Marketing Coordinator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Toronto with relevant required experience can apply for Tilray Canada Ltd careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 45,315.00 per year.
Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs in Toronto Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Tilray Canada Ltd
Name of the Vacant Position – Marketing Coordinator
Job Location – Toronto, Ontario
Salary – $ 45,315.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people’s lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
At the heart of being a Marketing coordinator is supporting ways to generate consumer interest that ultimately advances our mission of improving the quality of lives through cannabis and hemp. This position involves attention to marketing efforts to do this, providing a seamless translation of commercial ideas into high impact programming for the consumer marketplace on time and within budget. Reporting to the Brand Manager, Mainstream Brands the Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in the delivery of goals to drive the adoption and growth of our iconic bands.
- Liaise across the marketing team acting as a point of contact, developing ways of working and ensuring consistency through conveying information quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Lead the internal packaging and labeling process ensuring that all packaging meets both brand standards and all regulatory guidelines.
- Create value by creating various marketing materials to help support the launch of innovation and brand communications campaigns.
- Lead the production submission process to Health Canada to ensure all innovation gains necessary regulatory approvals prior to launch.
- Support Senior Marketing Director with other day to day activities with agencies and suppliers
- Occasional work with briefs for creative agency & internal creative team
- Coordinate across brand teams and creative agencies to deliver National POS
- Work with external partners to develop, source and execute sales and marketing tools
- Assist with budget management files and tracking of budget targets
- Collaborate on developing customer presentations and analysis
- Accountable for all finance administration requests and execution
- Creativity – Thinking outside the box to contribute to the development of exciting campaigns that grab attention and generate sales
- Organization – Managing the efforts of multiple people and departments – and time — to achieve desired results, staying on top of things and flagging issues early to the right stakeholders
- Communication – Demonstrating superior cross functional communication skills (spoke, written, comprehension)
- Collaboration – Building trusting relationships and unifying stakeholders to common goals, communicating and optimizing processes and handoffs.
- Problem-solving skills – Diagnosing issues, such as why sales totals were less than predicted or why programming isn’t creating sufficient ROI, and proposing mitigating actions or solutions
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce
- 1-2+ years of Trade Marketing and/or Sales/Marketing Coordinator experience within a Cannabis, Consumers Packaged Goods, Beverage Alcohol, Pharmaceutical industry
- Shopper marketing experience an asset
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Security Guard Careers In London, Ontario
Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs in London, Ontario :– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Tilray Canada Ltd Security Guard Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Security Guard Jobs in London with relevant required experience can apply for Tilray Canada Ltd careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 31,200.00 per year.
Tilray Canada Ltd Jobs in London Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Tilray Canada Ltd
Name of the Vacant Position – Security Guard
Salary – $ 31,200.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of: intrusion, unauthorized access, suspicious occurrences, diversion of product and other security related issues
- Responsible for investigating and acting as security agents on behalf of Tilray
- Responsible for the monitoring of the Security Management System (video surveillance, intrusion and access controls)
- Responsible for responding to all security and first aid events
- Follow established policies and protocols to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Respond to Facility alarms, investigate and record disturbances
- Identify theft/diversion and take the appropriate action required by law and company policy
- Monitor Facility access to prevent unauthorized trespasses on Company property
- Provide 24 hour First Aid as an initial responder for all Facility patrons
- Participate in scheduled Security meetings
- Must adhere to the protocols and guidelines of Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services Act
- Monitor and identify all incoming and outgoing employees and visitors to the site.
- Participate in training seminars in all operations areas
- Must have Basic Security Training License/ valid Security Worker’s License along with a valid Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level II and CPR certification
- One year experience as a Security Guard
- Experience in a customer service setting is an asset
- Attention to detail in all areas of security operations
- Must be able to effectively follow and give directions
- Highly effective teamwork skills in conjunction with strong conflict management skills
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications and a working knowledge of security management systems and applicable operational programs, including access controls, intrusion systems, and video surveillance systems would be an asset.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to info