Toromont Cat Jobs– Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 Jobs in Ontario. Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Toromont Cat. Toromont Cat Careers opportunity available for Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have required Qualification eligibility Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 position can apply through the Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 careers page link provides in the below selection. You can check Ontario this page all upcoming Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 jobs in Toromont Cat and other jobs in Ontario.
Toromont Cat Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 Careers In Concord, ON
Toromont Cat Jobs in Ontario:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Toromont Cat Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2 careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 45,825.00 Per Year.
Toromont Cat Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Toromont Cat
Name of the Vacant Position – Component Rebuilder, Hydraulics Level 2
Job Location– Concord, Ontario
Salary – $ 45,825.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
• Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Programs and best practices
• Repair/rebuild components for our customers in a timely and economical manner
• Responsible for remanufacturing of all hydraulic components produced by Toromont Reman including but not limited to standard, suspension, telescoping and large bore cylinders
• Follow Caterpillar reusability Guidelines and Toromont REMAN ISO procedures
• Prepare service reports and service documentation in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure internal and external customers’ requirements are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional mannerNOTE: All internal candidates must discuss their interest to apply, with their current manager before submitting the application
• Ability to learn individual systems operation and rebuild techniques
• Customer centric with excellent relationship management, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with a high attention to detail
• Self-motivated and energetic a team player who can work effectively in a high demand fast paced environment
• Able to take the initiative and work with minimal supervision
• Computer and systems literate with proficiencies with DBS, Excel and Word
• Knowledge of CAT SIS, or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
• Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
• A valid Driver’s License and current clean Driver’s Abstract
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER