Toronto Real Estate Board Jobs– Help Desk Representatives Jobs in Ontario. Toronto Real Estate Board Careers Jobs in Ontario. Latest Ontario Government Jobs. Get City of Ontario Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Ontario Jobs Seekers who are looking for Help Desk Representatives Jobs in Ontario, can check here Ontario Government Jobs in Toronto Real Estate Board. Toronto Real Estate Board Careers opportunity available for Help Desk Representatives jobs in Ontario.
Candidates who have College diploma eligibility Help Desk Representatives position can apply through the Toronto Real Estate Board careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Help Desk Representatives jobs in Toronto Real Estate Board and other jobs in Ontario.
Toronto Real Estate Board Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Help Desk Representatives Careers In Toronto, ON
Toronto Real Estate Board Jobs in Ontario :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Toronto Real Estate Board Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Toronto Real Estate Board Help Desk Representatives Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Help Desk Representatives Jobs in Ontario with relevant required experience can apply for Toronto Real Estate Board careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 42,900 per year.
Toronto Real Estate Board Jobs in Ontario Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Toronto Real Estate Board
Name of the Vacant Position – Help Desk Representatives
Salary – $ 42,900 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
A REWARDING CAREER AWAITS YOU AT THE TORONTO REGIONAL REAL ESTATE BOARD.
TRREB is looking for an two (2) permanent, full-time Help Desk Representatives to work in the Information Services department. The successful candidates will report directly to the Manager, Technical Help Desk and will be responsible for the duties outlined below.
The Help Desk Representative provides first level telephone support to Members for TRREB’s MLS® system and other online applications and websites.
Superior communication and customer service skills with the ability to remain calm in high pressures are required for this position.
- Provide first level support and respond to a high volume of telephone and webchat inquiries and requests for assistance from members for TRREB’s MLS system and its other online applications and websites.
- Effectively identify problems, troubleshoot and provide advice to assist Members for TRREB’s MLS® system and its other online applications and websites.
- Maintain an essential knowledge of TRREB’s MLS® Rules and Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain a proficient working knowledge of Windows PC, Mac, iOS and Android operating systems and applications as well as a good knowledge of standard PC, Mac, iOS and Android hardware environments.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of current mobile device technology.
- Coordinate with second level Help Desk staff to resolve issues if necessary.
- Track daily phone calls/webchat sessions statistics and provide weekly/monthly statistical reports to the supervisor.
- Assist with TRREB special events including on-site assistance at the event and deliveries as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will follow safe work procedures, knowing and complying with all health and safety regulations. Personal protection and safety equipment will be used if/when required and he/she will promptly report any injury or illness, unsafe acts or unsafe conditions immediately to their supervisor.
- College diploma in a computer-related discipline or equivalent is required.
- 4+ years’ experience in a call centre/customer service environment.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Excellent customer service, telephone, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required with the ability to work in a continuously changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations with calmness and professionalism.
- Must be adaptable, positive, and dependable.
- Working knowledge of MS Office as well as Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Working knowledge of mobile device operating system, such as iOS, Android, etc.
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends (shift work) when required.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- The incumbent must be able to function in high pressure situations and deal calmly and professionally with occasional irate members. The demands are varied with frequent high-pressure situations from users requiring immediate information.
- There is limited opportunity for physical movement as the demands of the position require the incumbent to remain positioned in front of a computer screen and telephone during the shift.
- Shift work, flexible lunch hours and occasional overtime may be required.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of:
Manager, Human Resources
via fax: (416) 443-8134
Note: Please include “Help Desk Representative” in the subject line.
As an employer committed to the principles of employment equity, we encourage applications from women, Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. To request accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your email.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those short-listed will be contacted.