Trican Well Service Jobs– Cement Bulk Operator Jobs in Alberta. Trican Well Service Careers Jobs in Alberta. Latest Alberta Government Jobs. Get City of Alberta Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
Alberta Jobs Seekers who are looking for Cement Bulk Operator Jobs in Alberta, can check here Alberta Government Jobs in Trican Well Service. Trican Well Service Careers opportunity available for Cement Bulk Operator jobs in Alberta.
Candidates who have required eligibility Cement Bulk Operator position can apply through the Trican Well Service careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Cement Bulk Operator jobs in Trican Well Service and other jobs in Alberta.
Trican Well Service Jobs – Employment Opportunities for Cement Bulk Operator Careers In Brooks, AB
Trican Well Service Jobs in Alberta :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Trican Well Service Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Trican Well Service Cement Bulk Operator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Cement Bulk Operator Jobs in Alberta with relevant required experience can apply for Trican Well Service careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 42,316 per year.
Trican Well Service Jobs in Alberta Employment
Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Trican Well Service
Name of the Vacant Position – Cement Bulk Operator
Job Location – Brooks, Alberta
Salary – $ 42,316 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
CEMENT BULK PLANT OPERATOR – BROOKS (BRT)
The Cement Bulk Plant Operator reports to the Cement Coordinator and is responsible for the safe operation of equipment on customer location, during travel and while in station.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Blend chemicals and cement to customer specifications
- Operate a forklift in a safe and responsible manner while loading and unloading all products and containers
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing shipments of products and containers
- Participate in the investigation of any incidents involving failure in compliance with policies and regulations
- Attend pre-job safety meeting on location
- Perform pre/post trip inspections and accurately fill out all required forms
- Establish and maintain effective communication with colleagues
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s licence is required, may consider Class 3 licences
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Skilled in problem-solving techniques
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- Annual hockey tournament open to all Trican employees and their friends/family (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 15 days on/6 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions