uBreakiFix Career – Deskside Support Technician Jobs in British Columbia. uBreakiFix Careers Jobs in British Columbia. Latest British Columbia Government Jobs. Get City of British Columbia Jobs in Canada. Upcoming Canada Govt Jobs.
British Columbia Jobs Seekers who are looking for Deskside Support Technician Jobs in British Columbia, can check here British Columbia Government Jobs in uBreakiFix uBreakiFix Careers opportunity available for Deskside Support Technician jobs in British Columbia.
Candidates who have required eligibility Deskside Support Technician position can apply through the uBreakiFix careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Deskside Support Technician jobs in uBreakiFix and other jobs in British Columbia.
uBreakiFix Career – for Deskside Support Technician Jobs In Kelowna, BC
uBreakiFix Jobs in British Columbia :– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. uBreakiFix Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently uBreakiFix Deskside Support Technician Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Deskside Support Technician Jobs in British Columbia with relevant required experience can apply for uBreakiFix careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 31.50 an hour.
uBreakiFix Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||uBreakiFix|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Deskside Support Technician|
|Job Location||Kelowna, British Columbia|
|Salary||$ 31.50 an hour|
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Windows
- MS Office
- Desktop applications